Black People : What is going on?:Oregon Police Shooting: Deadly Police Shootout on Busy Highway Oregon Police Video

The part that got me was the fool had 3 children in the vehicle and he decided to get ignorant. With the bullets flying a stray could have penetrated the vehicle and seriously hurt or killed one or all of them. What did he think, the police would not fire back? Some of those fools fire first and don't ask questions afterwards. smh

As I have stated many times "the worst is yet to come".

People get ready. Not only is the government shutting down, but there is a lot of talk among Europeans and foreign investors concerning changes needed in regards to our monetary system.

People will go ape spit when the banking system collapses. This debt crisis is beginning of the end more people are losing it mentally and spiritually, as well as physically.

People get ready. Not only is the government shutting down, but there is a lot of talk among Europeans and foreign investors concerning changes needed in regards to our monetary system.

People will go ape spit when the banking system collapses. This debt crisis is beginning of the end more people are losing it mentally and spiritually, as well as physically.
:toast:

This is an example of what I'm talking about.

http://mobile.theverge.com/2013/10/4/4803732/someone-found-the-fbis-bitcoin-wallet-silk-road

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back