Black People Politics : What is going on in North Korea?

No, I am from Hungary. It is to the west of Romania.

I have no idea what North Korea could gain from a war. Maybe they are just too proud to admit their system is a failure and just want to start fresh to then copy the model of the South Koreans. Maybe they are just jealous of the South Koreans and just want to destroy them.

:hello: magyarmaiden ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I'm beginning to think that it's America that has something to gain, though I have no idea what. It may not be North Korea instigating this fight, but rather, who the media wants us to believe is the instigator.

I guess time will tell.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

:hello: magyarmaiden ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I'm beginning to think that it's America that has something to gain, though I have no idea what. It may not be North Korea instigating this fight, but rather, who the media wants us to believe is the instigator.

I guess time will tell.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thanks. You must be the owner, nice to met you.

I dont know, because, what does the U.S have to gain in a war against North Korea? Could this be a plan to deny China from having an "ally" in the region? I dont know, the U.S already has South Korea and Japan as allies. But if that is really the case, then this could potentially become a Cold War between China and the U.S.

Looking it to the other side, could this be a plan by China to deny the U.S from having allies in the region by using North Korea like a weapon? Maybe even Russia is involved in this. This is just speculation, but that is the only logic explanation I can think about this war, because both North Korea and the U.S have nothing to gain, at least superficially.

I just read this. This is getting tense. If you are in Hawaii, you may want to leave.

N. Korea approves nuclear strike on US

The North Korean army said Thursday it had final approval to launch “merciless” military strikes on the United States, involving the possible use of “cutting-edge” nuclear weapons.
In a statement published by the official KCNA news agency, the General Staff of the Korean People’s Army (KPA) said it was formally informing Washington that reckless US threats would be “smashed by… cutting-edge smaller, lighter and diversified nuclear strike means”.
“The merciless operation of (our) revolutionary armed forces in this regard has been finally examined and ratified,” the statement said.
“The US had better ponder over the prevailing grave situation,” it added.
North Korea had threatened a “pre-emptive” nuclear strike against the United States a month ago, and last week the supreme army command ordered its strategic rocket units to combat status for strikes on the US mainland and US bases in Guam and Hawaii.

“The moment of explosion is approaching fast,” Thursday’s statement said, adding that a war could break out on the Korean peninsula “today or tomorrow”.
“In view of this situation, the KPA General Staff in charge of all operations will take powerful practical military counteractions in succession,” it said.
Despite a successful long-range rocket launch in December, most experts believe North Korea is years from developing a genuine inter-continental ballistic missile that could strike the mainland United States.
Hawaii and Guam would also be outside the range of its medium-range missiles, which would be capable, however, of striking US bases in South Korea and Japan.
The army statement said responsibility for the current crisis “entirely rests” with the United States, citing the participation of nuclear-capable US B-52s and B-2 stealth bombers in ongoing joint military drills with South Korea.
“Never has the whole Korean peninsula been exposed to such danger of a nuclear war as today,” it added.

http://www.euronews.com/2013/04/03/north-korea-approves-nuclear-strike-on-us/

Lift the sanctions against North Korea.. and allow them to join the world community. It's as simple as that. Integration with the rest of Asia will soften those hardened lines. The Rodman thing was a sure sign of their willingness to ease tensions. It is their country.. their region. Sovereignty has to mean something..

Maybe we need to understand why there is a north and south Korea...think so? This is the white man in action! Not only a north and south Korea but a north and south Vietnam, a east and west Germany, a north and south Sudan. All of this was planned. The white man stepped in when these places tried to reunite...and of course the white people saw it in their best interest that they not reunite....and this has been the chess game. This is old history! The same happened in Kemet. When Meneses of the first dynasty united the north and south of Kemet, he was fighting against Asians and white people who controlled the southern part of Kemet. There must be a North Africa because white people named one part South Africa.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back