Black Spirituality Religion : What is God?

Your comment can't be anymore bogus than it already is. People are not evolving, if anything they are devolving, sinking deeper into a sinkhole in the negative occupations in life. Each and every day media is loaded with words and images on that. If you disagree with that make your case. People are not evolving. This includes what's in view in communities across the nation with Black children in significant number, e.g. problems in development, problems in the formation of character. In any avenue you choose your assertion of evolving is a quest to walk through quicksand.

On this, "You used the term DISCARNATE forms right..... a discarnate form can't be a man or being", ..................... I don't recall nor have you quoted from my writing what you have sought to capitalize to create a criticism. The word forms is ploy, from which nothing gives place to your glee except your desire to be inane. On the Entity case I was in the loop of the investigation. You are writing some 40 plus years later out of your atheist mind thinking your thoughts have an authoritative ring on a phenomenon you know nothing about. Lets say that I used the term discarnate being, I used the term immaterial. As you cannot relate to your spirit being you are also in a clutch to comprehend immaterial (discarnate) beings who manifest in the Entity case and interacted with physical matter. They could touch and handle matter but could not be touched likewise. That perfectly matches claims of people around the world, some having stories with multiple witnesses, doing without what was obtained in the Entity investigation, authenticated photographs. The bottom line is your denial is an empty glass overflowing with your ineffectual criticism on form.

So I asked "Or is it every man for himself "(meaning discarnate forms). "then i said PUN INTENDED

Why because a discarnate form can't be a man or being, so pun was intended. smh"

You were discussing discarnate forms i mentioned man which discarnate form can't be."

This is your atheism at work in your mind.

"Why because a discarnate form can't be a man or being, so pun was intended. smh"

Why because a discarnate form can't be a man or being, so pun was intended. smh"...
I have not been well of late, in fact I've been under medical care. Notwithstanding,

This is pointless. Searching for that which does not exist is a waste of time. The black man is ...
It's interesting you self assigned your name, yet deny the existence of God, even in imaginary terms as gods. How are you to be understood in the web of the confusion of your presentation?

It's interesting you self assigned your name, yet deny the existence of God, even in imaginary terms as gods. How are you to be understood in the web of the confusion of your presentation?
Peace,

You do not understand. The spook, mystery god does not exist. I said to you at the very start of this thread that everything is real and once you grasped that concept, you would be on your way. You don't get it, therefore you continue on in confusion. Looking for God everywhere but the one place you can find God is a waste of time.

Take it back to the root............... "Everything is real."

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back