Black Spirituality Religion : What is God?

It goes nowhere to impose ignominy on what has greater meaning than the joke is a step backwards into darkness, unaware of the pitfalls that await. What people choose to think that's short of the situation at hand only fools or innocent children can be comfortable with. Attempting to drag the discussion of the Entity Case into the dregs of such a question says more about your style of thinking than anything constructive about the topic.

It goes nowhere to impose ignominy on what has greater meaning than the pun. That comment is a step backwards into darkness, being unaware of the pitfalls that await. Thinking short of the situation at hand is something only fools or innocent children can be comfortable with. Dragging the discussion of the Entity Case into the dregs of a pun says more about your style of thinking than anything constructive about the topic. The Entity could touch and interact with physical matter while it was not possible to touch in kind. What makes you think man can take precedence in dealing with something like that?

It goes nowhere to impose ignominy on what has greater meaning than the pun. That comment is a step backwards into darkness, being unaware of the pitfalls that await. Thinking short of the situation at hand is something only fools or innocent children can be comfortable with. Dragging the discussion of the Entity Case into the dregs of a pun says more about your style of thinking than anything constructive about the topic. The Entity could touch and interact with physical matter while it was not possible to touch it in kind. What makes you think man can take precedence in dealing with something like that?
Pun says more about my style of thinking? haha you are hilarious. You mention fools and innocent children can be comfortable with thinking short? What is your deal? I thought you were an intelligent person but you seem to be very condescending with by the way speak of a style of thought. I mentioned people evolving ok i get it your not prepared for that.

I asked you a question
Many people have many different names and descriptions for this. Can we use these discarnate forms to our benefit by human thought or otherwise?

Or is it every man for himself? pun intended.

You used the term DISCARNATE forms right.

So I asked "Or is it every man for himself "(meaning discarnate forms). "then i said PUN INTENDED"

Why because a discarnate form can't be a man or being, so pun was intended. smh

You were discussing discarnate forms i mentioned man which discarnate form can't be.

You don't know what pun means, or are you just blinded by the fact you know you premise here is just that a premise, you are not the smartest person in the room. What you have learned and the information you would like to pass on can be done without ridicule.
What makes you think man can take precedence in dealing with something like that?

People learn by asking questions. Why do you use the term precedence? I was asking can a man benefit from so mentioned form, precedence is a strong term but i thought you were off track here.
Because to benefit from said thing doesn't always equate to precedence. For instance you can use the side of a hill to climb the hill but you are not taking precedence of the hill by benefiting from the use of the side of the hill to climb the hill.

Last edited:
Pun says more about my style of thinking? haha you are hilarious. You mention fools and innocent children can be comfortable with thinking short? What is your deal? I thought you were an intelligent person but you seem to be very condescending with by the way speak of a style of thought. I mentioned people evolving ok i get it your not prepared for that.

I asked you a question

You used the term DISCARNATE forms right.

So I asked "Or is it every man for himself "(meaning discarnate forms). "then i said PUN INTENDED"

You were discussing discarnate forms i mentioned man which discarnate form can't be.

You don't know what pun means, or are you just blinded by the fact you know you premise here is just that a premise, you are not the smartest person in the room. What you have learned and the information you would like to pass on can be done without ridicule.

People learn by asking questions. Why do you use the term precedence? I was asking can a man benefit from so mentioned form, precedence is a strong term but i thought you were off track here.
Because to benefit from said thing doesn't always equate to precedence. For instance you can use the side of a hill to climb the hill but you are not taking precedence of the hill by benefiting from the use of the side of the hill to climb the hill.

Your comment can't be anymore bogus than it already is. People are not evolving, if anything they are devolving, sinking deeper into a sinkhole in the negative occupations in life. Each and every day media is loaded with words and images on that. If you disagree with that make your case. People are not evolving.

On this,

"You used the term DISCARNATE forms right.

You were discussing discarnate forms i mentioned man which discarnate form can't be."

This is your atheism at work in your mind.

"Why because a discarnate form can't be a man or being, so pun was intended. smh"

Why because a discarnate form can't be a man or being, so pun was intended. smh"

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back