Black Spirituality Religion : What is God?

Astrocometman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2013
Inglewood, California
I noted the topic discussion being discussed. A video, featuring a mystic is included in the topic. The mystic offers his thought. What I've read in scripture and have experienced says otherwise. Yet, the mystic's reasoning is presented as a guideline of sorts, a mortal being like you and I pontificating in context of a mortal mind what God is.

The mind the man never ceases to amaze. Scripture says God is past finding out. The mystic has you looking in the mirror thinking that is te means whereby God is revealed in reality. God has revealed himself through his word, and through his actions. What do I mean? There is evidence of God validated by findings that are directly associated with Biblical claims of his works. Each and every one is one-of-a-kind in the world, nothing compares nor can any explanation from nature explain what's in view in the artifacts. Does anyone have a clue of what I'm talkin about? We are ignorant of God having revealed himself, being unaware of the evidence.

I noted the topic discussion being discussed. A video, featuring a mystic is included in the topic. The mystic offers his thought. What I've read in scripture and have experienced says otherwise. Yet, the mystic's reasoning is presented as a guideline of sorts, a mortal being like you and I pontificating in context of a mortal mind what God is.

The mind the man never ceases to amaze. Scripture says God is past finding out. The mystic has you looking in the mirror thinking that is te means whereby God is revealed in reality. God has revealed himself through his word, and through his actions. What do I mean? There is evidence of God validated by findings that are directly associated with Biblical claims of his works. Each and every one is one-of-a-kind in the world, nothing compares nor can any explanation from nature explain what's in view in the artifacts. Does anyone have a clue of what I'm talkin about? We are ignorant of God having revealed himself, being unaware of the evidence.
Peace,

Everything is real. Grasping this concept requires a paradigm shift. Once you get to that point, you're on your way.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back