Black Spirituality Religion : What is God?

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Astrocometman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2013
Inglewood, California
I noted the topic discussion being discussed. A video, featuring a mystic is included in the topic. The mystic offers his thought. What I've read in scripture and have experienced says otherwise. Yet, the mystic's reasoning is presented as a guideline of sorts, a mortal being like you and I pontificating in context of a mortal mind what God is.

The mind the man never ceases to amaze. Scripture says God is past finding out. The mystic has you looking in the mirror thinking that is te means whereby God is revealed in reality. God has revealed himself through his word, and through his actions. What do I mean? There is evidence of God validated by findings that are directly associated with Biblical claims of his works. Each and every one is one-of-a-kind in the world, nothing compares nor can any explanation from nature explain what's in view in the artifacts. Does anyone have a clue of what I'm talkin about? We are ignorant of God having revealed himself, being unaware of the evidence.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
metu neter v 7.png

Precise Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
I noted the topic discussion being discussed. A video, featuring a mystic is included in the topic. The mystic offers his thought. What I've read in scripture and have experienced says otherwise. Yet, the mystic's reasoning is presented as a guideline of sorts, a mortal being like you and I pontificating in context of a mortal mind what God is.

The mind the man never ceases to amaze. Scripture says God is past finding out. The mystic has you looking in the mirror thinking that is te means whereby God is revealed in reality. God has revealed himself through his word, and through his actions. What do I mean? There is evidence of God validated by findings that are directly associated with Biblical claims of his works. Each and every one is one-of-a-kind in the world, nothing compares nor can any explanation from nature explain what's in view in the artifacts. Does anyone have a clue of what I'm talkin about? We are ignorant of God having revealed himself, being unaware of the evidence.
Peace,

Everything is real. Grasping this concept requires a paradigm shift. Once you get to that point, you're on your way.

Peace

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.