Black Spirituality Religion : What Is God?

From what little I know of the Christian rites isn't any sacramental ceremonies given after the main sermon? Don't know. I'm pretty ignorant in the Christian rites department.
What I do know though is that any of, and particularly of the 'drugs' we're and the researcher are talking about, any of those drugs ingested will take close to 45 minutes before many if any effects are felt mentally or physically and even some of the lighter drugs won't peak before 2 or 21/2 hours after ingestion. Ingestion is the slowest climb but also can the most intense in the class of (gateway) drugs being discussed. And then even some the best smoke I've ever run across don't reach a peak until an hour and a half or even the two hour mark. But I don't think Jesus was walking around handing out blunts at any rate. But then again who knows? lol
Just playing around with an idea. Haven't really thought it through.

Here's another vid on the mysticism in conscience from the same Harvard series. Most of it is pretty dry but the last part is the best part for this discussion (hello hello semantics police) so I'll play it from there.

The entire vid can be viewed here:

You couldn't have been more truthful man. From what little you know is very little and what you do comes from a very small mind. Christian rites dept. isn't the only ignorance.
It is more than apparent that you haven't thought much of anything through. You have no real genuine intentions here other than try to be antagonistic man and play games by posting this. You really should not experiment with drugs as they can warp your sense of reasoning

Brother Frankster, of course your voice is welcomed man.
Now as for redemption and salvation, I would think that there would be no need for either. What I take from these two words is the implication that there is something inherently wrong with people that requires a process of forgiving and saving which I feel is also a part of the programming process. The programming never stops. Tune out in order to tune in.
No...there is something inherently "RIGHT" about people.
We prior to birth agree to a human experience with the hope of achieving certain and specific experience.
We are born into a culture....that already over generations has various idea about reality, these idea are programmed into us and continually reinforced from childhood onwards.
The Physical body itself has desires and or instincts all on its own.
These two influences is what we must strive to overcome....And find our True purpose

To say'
"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
If we have been created in that image then we are all those things that this so-called god is.
True.
Being asked to change that for which we by nature are puts us in constant conflict with ourselves.
No....It sets you free
Do You know your True Nature?

In India a Man will kill his Daughter if some man rapes her.....is that his true Nature?
While Some Eskimo Tribesmen will allow a guest to sleep with his wife and raise their offspring as his own? whilst here in European dominated culture the Husband would probably kill both of them and the child.

These differences is not Nature but Culture...Culture is programming

As long as we are in this world we will be of this world and all that we create in it.
No
World here means Culture - Racemind.
You have the choice once you recognized that you do....To not partake in such Culture

Separation of the spirit from the physical my only come when we have ceased to occupy this earthly vessel no longer.
I disagree.
The Ancients have spoken of it and now science is on the verge of recognizing NDE, OOBE(astral travel) and the US Military actively uses Remote Viewers.

This world is one of perpetual suffrage and there can be no redemption or salvation for something that is in it's natural state.
It's akin to the wolf seeking forgiveness for killing and devouring the sheep because that is it's nature..
First I do not know if its a typo and you meant "suffering" or you actually mean suffrage....please explain?
Suffering is not our Natural State....Bliss is our Natural state.

“The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.”

I don't ascribe to the concept of sin only for the stigma that is attached to it. Who is to declare what is sinful and what is not.
esp. when these things are in human's nature..
Sin Means....missing the Mark or error
If you put your hand in fire it will hurt and cause you pain and suffering....That is Sin.
Scripture tells us what is sin because though you or I may not see how some actions or behaviour results in Pain and Suffering Wise Men and Women has.

Experiences may very well be prearranged and approved man, I don't know but I think that there could be a strong argument that the outcome of our experiences are pre-destined depending on the path that one has chosen.
Our Free Will give us the ability to be Causative agents through our thoughts and actions....The results are then destined to occur - Unless a Higher Law is used to intercede or circumvent .... Cause and effect.

We have no inclination whatsoever of what lies ahead for us because we can't see that far, however we have hope that it will lead to a positive outcome based on the road we have traveled and what we have invested along the way.
But wouldn't that fall into the laws of compensation, cause and effect as well as the law of attraction?
Yes
It all depends on the doctrine of beliefs brother.
TRUE

I don't know if sacred experience leads to wisdom or not since I haven't had one. However, I do feel that wisdom can be obtained through knowledge, understanding and experience.
Some scriptures may provide clarity in life and cut through illusion, but not all.
True

Law of Divine Oneness​

The first and most foundational law of the universe is the Law of Divine Oneness, which highlights the interconnectedness of all things. It says that beyond our senses, every thought, action, and event is in some way connected to anything and everything else.
Yes, I feel that my dreams are real in that realm.
True

You say NO brother but how do you know this? What is righteous and what is not and here again, who makes that declaration and what makes it so?
It is said that there is no right and there is no wrong and that everything is neutral..
Righteousness are thoughts and actions that do not result in pain or suffering for all concern.
You have a Conscience....Let your Conscience be your Guide.
You know when what you do is wrong though you may justify it one way or the other.

Law of Relativity:​

This law suggests that we are inclined to compare things in our world, but in reality, everything is neutral.
Yes in this World....All is a continuum of neutral with extremes at either poles.
Where there is no extremes or poles ... neither beginnings or endings - what we have is Wholeness(circle)

Relativism exists in all things, and in the end, meaning comes down to our perspective and perception.
True..
But Relativism only exist in individualism and separateness.....Not in ONENESS

Your righteousness is formed in this world of influence. Could your righteousness be an illusion?
Not so
Righteousness brings us together.....Harmony/Unity - Atonement - Oneness.

And so it is said my brother.

We may think that we have free will but do we really?
Yes we do...but we also have many influences.

We feel as though we make decisions to to take certain actions and the choice was ours. How do we know that we haven't been programmed to take that action man?
When we find righteous purpose and meaning in what we do.
When we find all the world condemns us and yet our conscience is clear

Just take a moment to think about it brother, Everything about us has been designed to function without our assistance so could it be possible, just possible that we are being fed our thoughts and programmed to act based on the thoughts. We think we have free will and just maybe we don't. I mean everything else has been taken care of.
Yes we are programmed and yes we are being fed thoughts to influence our behaviour....That is what is meant by being in the World.
The world or racemind wants you to compete for so called scarce resources - and justice based on an eye for an eye.

Repent also part of the program. There is nothing to repent for. We are what we are and whatever made us is our model.
I do not agree..
To repent is to realize our programming...and seek Redemption.
Redemption is to deprogramme.
The sum total of what we think and do makes us what we are....
We are Beings.....Forever becoming.
Nature Made Us

We are what we are and that which we seek will continue in perpetuity in this realm. We need to understand what this world is and how to navigate within it until we exit this earthen vessel.
Hence the many scriptures of earthly cultures, they are all here left by caring individuals to guide you through life on earth.

No...there is something inherently "RIGHT" about people.
We prior to birth agree to a human experience with the hope of achieving certain and specific experience.
We are born into a culture....that already over generations has various idea about reality, these idea are programmed into us and continually reinforced from childhood onwards.
The Physical body itself has desires and or instincts all on its own.
These two influences is what we must strive to overcome....And find our True purpose
You say NO. However both are inherently within humans hence a world of suffering. These instincts are natural but we attempt to shed that which we feel is unacceptable.
No....It sets you free
Do You know your True Nature?
No it doesn't set a person free because they have to be constantly diligent and aware so the battle never ceases. Yes, I do know my nature.
No
World here means Culture - Racemind.
You have the choice once you recognized that you do....To not partake in such Culture
That is what it means to you but not everyone is of the same mindset. Some folks do not have a choice to partake or not to when it comes to the culture that they are born into.
I disagree.
The Ancients have spoken of it and now science is on the verge of recognizing NDE, OOBE(astral travel) and the US Military actively uses Remote Viewers.
We disagree again.
First I do not know if its a typo and you meant "suffering" or you actually mean suffrage....please explain?
Suffering is not our Natural State....Bliss is our Natural state.

“The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.”
It is a typo. However if bliss were our natural state there would be no suffering and folks wouldn't be trying to reach that state of natural bliss.
The wolf, leopard and lion will devour the lamb, the kid and the calf on this world.
Sin Means....missing the Mark or error
If you put your hand in fire it will hurt and cause you pain and suffering....That is Sin.
Scripture tells us what is sin because though you or I may not see how some actions or behaviour results in Pain and Suffering Wise Men and Women has.
Missing the mark or error. Could that be the dogma preached in churches?
If one places their hand in a flame and gets burned that is not sin its's just plain stupidity.
We don't need the scriptures to know what causes pain and suffering. Humans have that all down packed.
Righteousness are thoughts and actions that do not result in pain or suffering for all concern.
You have a Conscience....Let your Conscience be your Guide.
You know when what you do is wrong though you may justify it one way or the other.
I concur in that context and definition..
But Relativism only exist in individualism and separateness.....Not in ONENESS
Aren't separateness and individualism one and that same?
Also isn't individualism part of the Oneness with both being relative to the other based on the Law of Oneness?

I am going to have to truncate the rest of my response to you my brother and leave you with this...
Perception forms Perspective. People, Places and Things
We may not always agree and see eye to eye but it is the journey to get there that is well worth taking. Peace

You say NO. However both are inherently within humans hence a world of suffering.
That which is Inherent is a permanent characteristic of Spirit
Culture is not inherent ... it is commenced at birth and sometimes abandon during life

These instincts are natural but we attempt to shed that which we feel is unacceptable.
Things inherent are natural....Culture is an adaptation.
As we should...if it is a stumbling block.

No it doesn't set a person free because they have to be constantly diligent and aware so the battle never ceases. Yes, I do know my nature.
Culture sometimes imprison....whilst the Spirit seeks Liberty.
Free our Mind/Spirit and the battle ceases.
That is what it means to you but not everyone is of the same mindset. Some folks do not have a choice to partake or not to when it comes to the culture that they are born into.
True.
Some culture are extremely restrictive, nevertheless it is incumbent on us to seek Liberty

We disagree again.
You do not agree that our Spirit can leave the body whilst alive?

It is a typo. However if bliss were our natural state there would be no suffering and folks wouldn't be trying to reach that state of natural bliss.
Ignorance is the greatest cause of all suffering....we are living in ignorance.
We are born into a culture that teaches us to expect and to accept suffering as Natural

The wolf, leopard and lion will devour the lamb, the kid and the calf on this world.
Not all the time...

Lion Saves Baby Deer from Hungry Lion

Missing the mark or error. Could that be the dogma preached in churches?
Not dogma Doctrine
This doctrine of sin conveys a deep Spiritual Truth

If one places their hand in a flame and gets burned that is not sin its's just plain stupidity.
Not if we do not know what fire is....Your ignorance of fire will not stop the fire from causing you pain and suffering.
Once burned you now have experience of fire and now know what will happen if you let it touch you skin.

We don't need the scriptures to know what causes pain and suffering. Humans have that all down packed.
No we do not....
Many are ignorant as to what type of thoughts and action leads to life of Bliss or one of Suffering.
That is what Scripture is trying to teach.

I concur in that context and definition..
Righteousness and our Conscience is our link to Bliss

Aren't separateness and individualism one and that same?
An Individual can be in a Union or act in conjunction with others....parts of a whole.
Separateness is distinct and unconnected

Also isn't individualism part of the Oneness with both being relative to the other based on the Law of Oneness?
Individualism is contrary to Oneness
The beginning of Oneness means acting being and thinking in concert.
Individualism means acting and thinking by and usual for oneself....

I am going to have to truncate the rest of my response to you my brother and leave you with this...
Perception forms Perspective. People, Places and Things
We may not always agree and see eye to eye but it is the journey to get there that is well worth taking. Peace
True Words

Oh, I have an after thought for you my man, Why not take that vid and start a new thread of your own? It should get a heck of a lot of traction since there were so many folks here that found it interesting. Oh wait a minute, do you even post threads of your own or just try and high jack others?
Sorry, those vids belong right here in this thread on this question of what is god.
Go ask anyone you think wise and ask them about 'dying before you die.'
Ask anyone you like bout experiencing a consciousness of the whole.

You asked the question 'what is god' and those vids talk about one path our ancients and elders have used for all the millennia we've walked this earth to realize 'god'.

You couldn't have been more truthful man. From what little you know is very little and what you do comes from a very small mind. Christian rites dept. isn't the only ignorance.
It is more than apparent that you haven't thought much of anything through. You have no real genuine intentions here other than try to be antagonistic man and play games by posting this. You really should not experiment with drugs as they can warp your sense of reasoning
You shouldn't engage in ad hominem attacks.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back