Black Spirituality Religion : What Is God?

You asked ( what concept do you accept like or seems acceptable.) so I was just answering the question as it pertains to me..
Appreciate the dialogue frankster.
The answers we seek are within us.....we reason together not to impress or depress each other but to tease out that which lays dormant within us
I live to share...love the reasoning

Ahem, well yes God is a metaphor. A stand in if you will for that which takes many more words and effort to say or to explain an EXPERIENCE that in the end can't in essence really be given to or held in hand but is real non the less once it has enter a life.
The pathway/s to that metaphoric God experience are many and varied throughout world. And all of them seek to guide toward the same spiritual end for the/an individual through rites, rituals and traditions.

One of the fascinating things for me is how people seemingly have such a hard time separating the many varied mystical experience pathways one may travel from the politics of any given moment.

God is a mystical experience...........not a 'thing' held.
Well Said...
How can we make this Mystical Experience happen more and more Often?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back