Black Spirituality Religion : What Is God

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
What is God?

My Opinion is that...
God is Life - Breath.
Life is Energy and Information - Spirit.
Energy is the ability to do - Create (change)
Information is Intelligence and Awareness.

But that doesn't mean the "voice of Jesus" he heard was anything other than his own consciousness utilizing his memories and the ideas contained within his neural network in order to comfort him the same way that other people think they see ghosts or talk to loved ones who have passed. If you believe something strong enough your mind tries to make it true. Your mind cannot see, hear, taste, touch. It's experiences are fed to it and influenced through other systems (mostly the nervous system). I had my own experiences of having Night Terrors. I thought I saw what I could only describe to you as a succubus, attacking me in my sleep. At the time I believed in demons. And at the time I hadn't gotten a sleep study to know that I had sleep apnea and didn't know that I wasn't breathing
ZealotX

ZealotX and I was having a discussion about Moses, Volcanos, UFO's, Fire by night, Pillar of smoke by day, and the Burning bush which led to us conversing about God and Basically how God functions or appears in our World and Life. The above quote was ZealotX response to MLK own personal experience of God. Now during our discussion I did not wish to engage ZealotX on his response to MLK's confession as it would be a minor digression and it deserve so much more. ZealotX found it incredulous that both MLK and Moses heard God's Voice and suggested that it was their own memory and ideas?

My Questions are..
1. Was the Voice MLK heard God's? or a creation of his own (MLK's) Consciousness?
2. Is there a difference between God's Consciousness and MLK's Consciousness?
3. Or was The Voice a mixture of Both God and MLK?

In Short What's Your Opinion?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back