Black People : What is Black Wealth? ...... What is Success To You?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by JT_A, May 8, 2003.

1. JT_A

JT_A Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Is wealth all about the money, is it about power, is it security, savings, credit, family, health, religion, fame or freedom? In what way are you wealthy?

If Success is the achievement of a goal, in what way or ways are you, as a black person, successful?

2. ZeroGravity

ZeroGravity Well-Known Member MEMBER

System Administrator
    Ratings:
    +11
    To Me ...

Wealth is an "abundance of". It can be in reference to all the things you mentioned as well as most things. Wealth is also relative, meaning what I might consider is being wealthy, other might not...and it's really not subject to debate. And I think wealth is a state of mind in many instances.

I view "success" the same...it's relative and it's a state of mind.

You asked these questions for a reason...what is the reason?

3. A007

A007 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +115
    I have to agree with ZG. Wealth in all areas is relative.

I believe the most important of all wealth is freedom.

We are not free as a people yet...I am beginning to wonder if we will ever be wealthy in that regard.

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Wealth: Our minds

Success: crossroad between opportunity and a decision

5. N.A.T.

N.A.T. Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Love from those that are like me--> Strong Afrikans. Thats wealth.

Thats what money is suppose to be, love, its suppose to be a representation of what you deserve from the world. What you have earned. It is the scripture form that would make a man with offers offer you his products services or labour depending on how much money you have earned. Money is a form you can travel with, its your portable wealth/love. Unfortunately, the white people have created a corrupted system where they provide us wealth depending on how much we destroy ourselves or build their economy. We have to think about whos at the top of the economy, who provides and distributes the papaer notes, and which faces are on the notes and coins of whcih we hold. Do these individuals care for our rise? No. And everytime we associate ourselves with a transaction, the gian from it. Tax.

Also like I said on the dead prez.net forums, a man would only give you this inmstrument(paper) if you have achieved something from him, it is his way of giving you portable wealth, a compliment for a job you have done for him. therefore in relative to those at the top, what are they paying humans for. Technically we are working for them and helping them destroy us as long as we are using their currency or any governmental currency under their power. We are working for them, if not we are wokring for someone who si working for them, if not, we are working for someone who is working for someone who is working for them. and so on and so on. Thats why the Europeans governments are so quick to colonise a country and kill or get rid of a governemnt tht doesnt depend on them, because the wealth(labour, services, talent, skills, and brains) of any Afrikan people is enough to overcome the laziness consuming nature of caucasians world wide. Thats it, all we are doing is slaving for their luxury.

Therefore the only ways we can resist the European upliftment and slavery is by avioding means of using their finance to get what we want as much as possible. Or use currency of other Government countries that are not under neo colonialism (Mugabe), or just act rebelish and loot white economies and the individuals they serve.

6. ifasehun

ifasehun Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    success is both physical and spiritual.

Everything you see is God's creation. Money is a part of that creation. Wealth is children, money, peace of mind. To me.

Success is attaining whatever God has intended for me to attain. Its the journey into the unknown. It trying something new and feeling good about it. Its recognition for my efforts from my colleques and family.