Black People : What Is Black Culture In The States A Reflection of?

Personally, I don't believe even most here realize the roles you also play, i. e., as regards helping to define 'how it all works' and/or 'what it all represents'...

As a case study: I have yet to get much feedback about the influence of pop(ular) culture in general, high culture in particular, i. e., since I'd hard place the remake of popular (white) films on the same level as black independant filmmakers...

I also admit to merely being a movie goer, not a professional critic, but some films I haven't even seen yet, and maybe you have...

Do share more of your impressions of both types...

Thanks again!

FYI

Personally, I don't believe even most here realize the roles you also play, i. e., as regards helping to define 'how it all works' and/or 'what it all represents'...

As a case study: I have yet to get much feedback about the influence of pop(ular) culture in general, high culture in particular, i. e., since I'd hard place the remake of popular (white) films on the same level as black independant filmmakers...

I also admit to merely being a movie goer, not a professional critic, but some films I haven't even seen yet, and maybe you have...

Do share more of your impressions of both types...

Thanks again!

FYI

Back on topic in 2016!

fyi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back