African Traditional Religion : What is Awo?

Last night, or rather earlier ths morning I had a dream. This man put a light which he called awo in my hand and told me to put it on my forehead. He also told me to put a feather in my hair such as the Native Americans do.

What is awo and what are the meanings of the symbols in this dream?

I think that is great; I had one thing to say and it is not in any way negative I just wanted you to remember that Africans were using feathers in their hair from the begining of time. And that they carried spears and rode animals it is all the same the world called those people idians as a mistake of thinking they had reached the middle east by boat.

Sistah Amnat gave you great advice.

Perhaps you might want to obtain some shea butter. Dab your finger in it and smear from between the mid-point your eyebrows all the way over the top of your head to the base of your skull before you go to bed.

Your Ori will start translating the messages being sent to you.

Ase

Sistah Amnat gave you great advice.

Perhaps you might want to obtain some shea butter. Dab your finger in it and smear from between the mid-point your eyebrows all the way over the top of your head to the base of your skull before you go to bed.

Your Ori will start translating the messages being sent to you.

Ase

Thanks Bro. Sekhemu,

I've had some experiences that I cannot explain. One night i got up from my bed walked over to a lite candle, dipped my finger in the melting wax and i touched the wax to the middle of my forehead... I do sleep walk, but i don't think this was a sleep walking episode because i remembered what occurred the next day.

Thanks Bro. Sekhemu,

I've had some experiences that I cannot explain. One night i got up from my bed walked over to a lite candle, dipped my finger in the melting wax and i touched the wax to the middle of my forehead... I do sleep walk, but i don't think this was a sleep walking episode because i remembered what occurred the next day.

Whooooaaaaa! That's heavy. Sounds like your Ori needed to be incited

So you typically light a candle before retiring for bed?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back