Black Spirituality Religion : What is ATR?

Hotep Hau

You know I had a few question for the A.T. R also but no one seen to have and answer .

Question like these .
What the name of their A.T.R. God he / she ?
Does their God he / she speak to them ?
How does the A.T.R. God she / she communicate with them ?
Does the A.T.R. God he / she answer their prayer ?
Does the A.T.R. help white people , if not why not ?
Is the A.T.R. God he / she a races God ?
Do the A.T.R. speak to the dead , And how is this done ?
where did these teaching come from , Date / Time etc etc ?
When did these teaching come into existence Date / Time Please ?
Are their class held on these teaching being you say it the true history of the nubian people ?
What the name of your teacher ?
Are their any website where this information can be found ?
Are the belief's / culture of the A.T.R. only for the Nubians .
Can white people join the A.T.R. if not why . ?
Does the God A.T.R. she / he hate white people if so why ?
Does the people of A.T.R. belief fear the the God she / he of A.T.R. if so why ?
Did the God he / she A.T.R. know that the white man going to put Nubians slavery . And why did he allow this to happen to his choses people ?
Why does the God she / he of A.T.R. allow his chose people be mistreated by the white man ?
Are we the chosen people of the God she / he A.T.R. and why ?
What sect / denomination or whatever you call it , Do you belong to . being they're more then one sect / denomination true . ?
Does your belief / culture by whatever name you call it , Tell you to insult / disrepect others belief / cultures such as Christianity / Islam Etc etc ?
What type of spiritual teaching are taught in A.T.R. and where did these teaching come from dates / time , And what are the name of these people who teach these spiritual teaching call and where did they get these spiritual teaching from Date / Time , When these teaching came to their teacher .
Just a few question .

I don’t know what’s up with them but I think they are finding out that the Old Testament classifies more as an ATR then they could ever find in the Metu Neter especially when they can’t produce the African tribes that exist today in Africa that practices Metu Neter.

But yet I can produce all types of African tribes that have been practicing a form of Old Testament theology for thousands upon thousands of years, Masai, Ethiopian Jews, the Rasta and Lemba, the list goes on and on. But yet they have yet to name one African tribe in existence today that practices Metu Neter in Africa.

I’m beginning to think ATR is simply something they hide behind in order to draw in black people. Ain’t no better pray to pray upon then the poor in wealth and spirit.

There are many different indigenous spiritual practices in Afrika,so the term ATR is just a generalization to name them.

Music Producer

But yet they have yet to name one African tribe in existence today that practices Metu Neter in Africa.
After doing my research,I have concluded that the Metu Neter is somewhat of a compilation of some different spiritual systems that,individually,have their origin in Afrika but were not all one.Or I could be wrong.Ra Un Nefer Amen does make alot of reference to the Kabalistical pratices,Yoga-like practices,etc.Not to imply that he was "copied" it from
those systems since research conducted by guys like Runoko Rashidi and the data he presents in his books proves that they were all of our invention

But yet I can produce all types of African tribes that have been practicing a form of Old Testament theology for thousands upon thousands of years,
This "form of Old Testament Theology" you talk of makes me wonder.
Do they actually read the Old Testament itself and practice,or are their pratices similiar and possibly older than the OT? How do you explain all the cultures of people in the world(ie native american "indians") that have had and still do have similiar stories as the entire Bible with the OT included?

Do they actually read the Old Testament itself and practice,or are their pratices similiar and possibly older than the OT?
No, they keep track through oral tradition and when one examines their oral tradition one begins to see a lot of similarities with Old Testament doctrine. For example the Lemba have an oral tradition that they were exiled and enslaved because their ancestors lusted after and consumed rats, which was unclean meets.

We cant expect an oral tradition of multiple tribes to be exactly the same as when the Old Testament was actually written down that reflects those actual times. The discrepancies should be as they are because we are talking about a 2000-year or more gaps between the oral tradition and when it was actually written.

How do you explain all the cultures of people in the world(ie native american "indians") that have had and still do have similiar stories as the entire Bible with the OT included?
All I can say is at one point in time the Old Testament and the events found in it, actually occurred at some point in time and some place on this earth as to where all of our beginning forefathers witnessed the events.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back