Black People : What is a Revolutionary ?

Thank you Brother

omowalejabali said:
"Where are our visionaries?"

Good question!

:look:
Thank you Brother!

The truly sad thing about our so totally dysfunctional socio-economic elite is that they truly don't realise that their primary function should be instigating, orchestrating and funding strategies and programs for our collective advancement and transformation into an intelligently led, truly rich, and stable communities and countries, which is exactly how the rest of the human family behaves even as they have the normal social conflicts.

A
Anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed is graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE! [HASTY my alter ego]!​

Orisons said:
Thank you Brother!

The truly sad thing about our so totally dysfunctional socio-economic elite is that they truly don't realise that their primary function should be instigating, orchestrating and funding strategies and programs for our collective advancement and transformation into an intelligently led, truly rich, and stable communities and countries, which is exactly how the rest of the human family behaves even as they have the normal social conflicts.

A
Anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed is graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE! [HASTY my alter ego]!​

Brother Orison, respectfully, I disagree that black elite function any differently than the elite of other races. The problem is we (black people) NEED them (black elite) to function differently and value a race consciousness above their class consciousness, something very few elites do in any culture.

The question then becomes HOW does one bridge a gap between "foot soldiers" and "socio-economic elite."

Just being a foot-soldier calling the elite dysfunctional won't do it.

Being priviliged and stereo-typing the foot-soliders as lazy won't do it.

This gap must be bridged, for it is a mistake to write off all wealthy blacks as embracers of the white supremacy maintaining their status, and equally a mistake to write of all foot soliders as undisciplined chest-beaters unable to focus on any one task long enough to deliver it.

I've personally seen a few examples of this gap bridged for positive results, in those cases any contempt was checked at the door.

All the other ethnic groups organise intelligently, why not us?

kemetkind said:
Brother Orison, respectfully, I disagree that black elite function any differently than the elite of other races. The problem is we (black people) NEED them (black elite) to function differently and value a race consciousness above their class consciousness, something very few elites do in any culture.

The question then becomes HOW does one bridge a gap between "foot soldiers" and "socio-economic elite."

Just being a foot-soldier calling the elite dysfunctional won't do it.

Being priviliged and stereo-typing the foot-soliders as lazy won't do it.

This gap must be bridged, for it is a mistake to write off all wealthy blacks as embracers of the white supremacy maintaining their status, and equally a mistake to write of all foot soliders as undisciplined chest-beaters unable to focus on any one task long enough to deliver it.

I've personally seen a few examples of this gap bridged for positive results, in those cases any contempt was checked at the door.

There's no gap to be bridged because both the upper and lower echelons of any social structure are totally interdependent in the more progressive and successful cultures and ethnic groups, as superbly highlighted by what Europeans have achieved over the last 500 years despite the normal socio-economic conflicts.

You've literally proved my point in that the Asian elites have consistently behaved intelligently whilst the African ones have been both short sighted and socio-economically dysfunctional.

China was totally dominated and humiliated by the Japanese during WWII including mass murders only to watch their tormentors humbled and crushed by the USA's nuclear weapons.

Are you asserting that the strategies and policies that transformed this sleeping giant into the first non-white nuclear power on Earth [with India currently doing nearly as well], with currently the fastest growing economy on the planet were planned, instigated and orchestrated by their peasant masses, or their very intelligently functional intelligentsia?

Anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed is graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE! [HASTY my alter ego]!

Orisons said:
There's no gap to be bridged because both the upper and lower echelons of any social structure are totally interdependent in the more progressive and successful cultures and ethnic groups, as superbly highlighted by what Europeans have achieved over the last 500 years despite the normal socio-economic conflicts.

You've literally proved my point in that the Asian elites have consistently behaved intelligently whilst the African ones have been both short sighted and socio-economically dysfunctional.

China was totally dominated and humiliated by the Japanese during WWII including mass murders only to watch their tormentors humbled and crushed by the USA's nuclear weapons.

Are you asserting that the strategies and policies that transformed this sleeping giant into the first non-white nuclear power on Earth [with India currently doing nearly as well], with currently the fastest growing economy on the planet were planned, instigated and orchestrated by their peasant masses, or their very intelligently functional intelligentsia?

[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

No, I'm asserting that their peasant masses are living in deplorable conditions, just like the peasant masses in India, the peasant masses in South America, the peasant masses in Africa. By comparison the peasant masses in the US live far better.

I work with some Brahman indians who are part of the elite castes in their country - they talk about how they view the poor...from what I can tell, they are darn near slaves.

Their intelligentsia is effective at nation building because they move within a soverign nation. If they were but 13% of the population in a white nation I doubt they'd fare any better, or worse, than ours do.

The bottom line is you cannot build a coalition if you're coming to the table with your guns cocked and aimed at those you're claiming to want to build with.

There are some black wealthy that are enemies - true, just as many broke ones who are enemies too. I tend to think there are more of us from both backgrounds that believe in black people and our future and are willing to look beyond any articificial class barriers.

If you're not industrialised and Nuclear Armed you're a Victim in Waiting, like Iraq.

kemetkind said:
No, I'm asserting that their peasant masses are living in deplorable conditions, just like the peasant masses in India, the peasant masses in South America, the peasant masses in Africa. By comparison the peasant masses in the US live far better.

I work with some Brahman indians who are part of the elite castes in their country - they talk about how they view the poor...from what I can tell, they are darn near slaves.

Their intelligentsia is effective at nation building because they move within a soverign nation. If they were but 13% of the population in a white nation I doubt they'd fare any better, or worse, than ours do.

The bottom line is you cannot build a coalition if you're coming to the table with your guns cocked and aimed at those you're claiming to want to build with.

There are some black wealthy that are enemies - true, just as many broke ones who are enemies too. I tend to think there are more of us from both backgrounds that believe in black people and our future and are willing to look beyond any articificial class barriers.

I am not denying that the peasants in these countries are coping with horrible conditions, however our lower echelons in the USA and the rest of the African Diaspora tend to be majority stakeholders in the underclass as opposed to social elite, with none of the African countries adequately secured or industrialised which is why we are not respected or taken seriously.

As demonstrated by how ineffective the African American lobby within the USA is in contrast to the Jews, Italians and Greeks who arrived long after us our socio-economic elite is not intelligently focused on our collective advancement.

Our almost totally dysfunctional socio-economic elite are 90% Boule members taking orders from their White mentors as opposed to focusing on instigating and orchestrating and funding strategies for moving all of us forward.

Don’t you think it is bizarre that we are aspiring to be the only ethnicity on the Planet to collectively advance without our own elite’s guidance and support; with many of us expecting our lower echelons with their limited education and experience to deduce or intuit a reasonable way forward?

All the other ethnicities as highlighted by the Europeans over the last 500 years [but now the Asians {Japan, China, Korea and India** are coming through, with even the Semites in Iraq and Iran making the play which is why they are currently under siege] utilise their most brilliant intelligentsia for this strategically vital function.

Anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
is graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE!
[HASTY my alter ego]!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back