AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
WHAT IS A JEW

By Andre Austin

Before Abraham came into existence the Egyptians called their county Jew. How could this be when Abraham is the father of the Jews who came to Egypt around 2200BC?

After he arrived in Egypt he attached Ham to his name. Ham means Egypt or sun person.

Around 3000BC King Scorpion tomb has writings referring to Egypt’s as mountain of sunrise and sunset. These mountains were shaped like pyramids.These mountains were called Jew.The earliest god’s in Egypt were symbolic of a pyramid and falcon. The Falcon being connected with the sun. The Egyptian used to fuse ram horns and pyramid mountains for their kings. Psalm would follow linking hills/mountains with Rams.

So what we have is the Jewish people adopting their name and symbol from Egypt. Why did they do this? The Chief Priest in the Egyptian Temples was called EOVE or EOVA, hence the emergence of the name Jehovah, and the Hebrew lanquage is really the sacred lanquage of the Egyptian mystery schools. According to Joseph McCabe “It is , in fact, now generally held that the Hebrew written lanquage is derived from the hieroplyphics of Egypt”- see The forgery of the Old Testament p.27 McCabe continues “In the compilation of the Pentateuch…One of these calls God Jahveh (a name which no one understands, and some think a mountain (pyramid) or thunder god adopted by the
Hebrews” p.36

Another point to mention that the Hebrew word for lord is Aton. Aton was a sun god. The Old Testament to refer to God as a sun.

Recap Egyptians called their country of lower and Upper Egypt as sunrise/sunset or two mountain pyramids called Jew. These symbols of Egypt would be the refelction of the sun/moon or Amen-Ra/Amen-Ta or the stars of Orion which could be drawn two pyramids up in the sky.

Its no coincidence the Egyptians thought the Sun and Moon was the Universe or that the sun and moon or sunrise/sunset can be extracted from the word Israel as Isis/moon/ Ra/sun or El=sun. The same with the name Catholic which the Gnostics associated with union. The symbol for union is two pyramids interconnected.

Can You Explain How The Word Jew And Judean Got Mixed Up ?

Ans ; Before we go any Further I would like to make a point about the word '' Jew '' The point is that the first use of the word '' Jew '' was in the year 1514 A.D. So when you read any books that are making reference to past meaning before 1514 A.D. and you see the word '' Jew '' or Jewish '' Know that it is not the word that is really there . When you read in The Holy Bible , which were long before the year 1514 A.D. And You See The Word '' Jew '' or Jewish '' Know that you are being Deceived and that the word '' Jew or Jewish '' Is really not there , So the question is who who put , the word '' Jew '' in The Holy Bible and why ? The First Time You Read The Word '' Jew '' in The Holy Bible Is In Esther 2 ; 5 ;... Now there was a Jew in Susa the capital whose name was Mor'decai, the son of Ja'ir, son of Shim'e-i, son of Kish, a Benjaminite
They called Mordecai a '' Jew '' and a Benjamite '' But this was a mistranslation because if you LQQK up the Strong's number , O3064 for the word '' Jew '' You Get Yahudi in Modern Hebrew Yeh - Hoo - Dee ' AndIt Means '' Judah '' This is an obvious plot of deception so that you will think that theHoly Bible is Referring To The So - Called Jews You See Today That Have Infiltrated Israel And Are Now Calling Themselves Israeli Of The State Of Israel The Land And Claiming Descendancy From Judah . Ezra 2; 59 ( In Part )
... But They Could Not Shew Their Father's House , And Their Seed , Whether They Were Of Israel .''< Proves that people were always trying to claim that they are descendant of Israel . The fact always trying to claim that they are descendant of Israel . The fact is that they are Khayzar's from Russia , calling themselves Ashkenazim one of the two major groups of Jews by geographical origin and the corresponding cultural tradition . The other major group , the Spandyard calling themselves Sephardim from Spain who just wrote themselves into Our Original History . Both after conversion . they adopted the Hebraic Faith As A Religion Then In Time It Became Their Way Of Life . Ashkenazim And Sephardim Differ In Their Laws , Customs , Liturgy , And Language , Yiddish ( Judeo - German ) is the traditional vernacular of the Ashkenazim The language of the Sephardim Is Latino ( Judeo - Castilian ) . Today About 85% Of So - Called Jews , Are Ashkenazim . They Are Not The Original Judeans . But They Are Our Brothers In Faith , The Original Judean Were And Are Moorish '' Nubian / Black - Skinned '' People Who Are Now Residing In Ethiopia Called Falasha . AndFrom There , Spread All Over Africa From East To West From South To North . And New Finding , Mention The Lemba And Nubians / Blacks / Negroids And Most Lations Throughout The World And Throughout Africa Who Are From The Lost Tribe Of The House Of Israel , Which Will Be Explain Later In This Book . So there are also Pale Jews , Called Called Jebusites or Jacobites, Frauds Who Are Devils In Disguise As In All Other Faith , Religion And Beliefs As Will Be Proven In This E mail , Working For The Serpet's Seed Genesis 3 ; 15 ...... I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel." < The Tribe Of Naphillims Or Giborim , The Reptillian's Satan's Children , As Stated By Yashua , Isa , Jesus Himself In , Revelation 3 ; 9 '' Behold , I Will Make Them Of The Synagogue Of Satan Which Say They Are Jew , And Are Not But Do Lie '' Behold I Will Make Them To Come And Worship Before Thy Feet And To Know That I Have Loved Thee , ( This Is Also Mentioned In Revelation 2 ; 9 ) . So According To Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Satan The Snake Man Will Have Synagogues . They Just Change That Also To Church , As A Matter Of Fact , The Language That These Pale Jews Are Speaking Today Is No Hebrew But Yiddish , According To The American Heritage Dictionary ,
Yiddish is '' The language historically of Ashkenazic Jews of Central and Eastern Europe , resulting from a Fusion of elements derived principally from medieval German dialects andsecondarily from Hebrew and Aramaic , various Slavic languages and Old French and Old Italian , And The Pale Gentile Churches Admit To Worshipping The Image Of A Pale Jew They Call Christ Jesus So As You Can See , These People Who Saying They Are The Bloodline To The Pure Seed Of The House Of Israel , Are Not
And it was only 488 years ago when the word '' Jew '' Itself Came Into Existence . So again , WhenEver you see the word '' Jew '' Added in literature written before the year 1514 A.D. You know that the word was not really there . But are they Jews ? Yes , they are and many have Mixed Their Seed With Ours . So they are our children and we respect their beliefs. But Not The Ones Who Work For Leviathan The Lizard People , And Have Made Their Lord Baal , Which Jews Today Use For Husband And Revelation 21 ; 2 ...And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband;
Calls Yashua , Isa , Jesus The Groom '' HusbanD = Baal '' According To Online , Bible Strong 's # 01167 Ba'al Bah - al , Baal meaning '' Husband , owener . ; lord ''
Isaiah 54 ; 5 .. For your Maker is your husband, the LORD of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called. Proverbs 12 ; 7 ...The wicked are overthrown and are no more, but the house of the righteous will stand.
Malachi 3 ; 11 ...I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil; and your vine in the field shall not fail to bear, says the LORD of hosts
Isaiah 54 ; 5 , Malachi 3 ; 11 . Proverbs12 ; 4 .... Makes it clean by using '' Married '' For Baal as us Nubians / Blacks / Negroids , Marrying Their God ( El
So They Trick You Genesis 14 ; 13 ...Then one who had escaped came, and told Abram the Hebrew, who was living by the oaks of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol and of Aner; these were allies of Abram.
And the word '' Comferatate '' is Strong's # 1167 ba'al bah . Allies '' Baal '' Amorites , So you see how they trick you who worshiped Baal . It means Allies with Canaanires , meaning you're married to Baal , not the Lamb but the Ram . So when they call you the Bride that makes their Jesus your Husband ''' Baal '' You have this Mixed Seed Of People Who Were From Shelomoh , Sulaiman , Solomon's sin of mixing his seed with Cainite Reptillians Of Nod Or Canaanite , Canine Beast . All Of This Race Mixing Almost Destroyed The Pure Or Holy Seed Of Judah , The Original Seed Jeremiah 14 ; 2 ;... "Judah mourns and her gates languish; her people lament on the ground, and the cry of Jerusalem goes up. ;... Wrongly Called Negroes / Blacks Coloreds , Should Be Called Maur , Muur , or Moor , Thisis where Saul . Shaool , Paul , Father who mixed his seed resided before becoming a resident of the city of Tarsus , Which lies in the vicinity of Rome .. Acts 22 ; 3 ... I am a Jew, born at Tarsus in Cili'cia, but brought up in this city at the feet of Gama'li-el, educated according to the strict manner of the law of our fathers, being zealous for God as you all are this day. ;...Nechemiah 13 ; 3 ;...When the people heard the law, they separated from Israel all those of foreign descent. ;...He Was Mixed . Saul , Shaool . Paul's, Father , From The Benjaminite Tribe , Became A Pharisee According To Acts 23;6 ..But when Paul perceived that one part were Sad'ducees and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, "Brethren, I am a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees; with respect to the hope and the resurrection of the dead I am on trial." ;....Pharisee were one of the many religious group of that time created in Babylon to rule thetribe in bondage under Nebuchandnezzar .
Ques ; Could You Describe The Pharisees ?
Click here: AOL Search: Results for "Online Bible Pharisee"
Ans ; According to Online Bible Pharisee is described as Scripture ( Hebrew word Perahin , from Parash '' To Separate ''There were the successors of the Ascidians '' Pious ' A , Party that originated in the time of Antiochus Epiphanies in revolt against his Heathenizing Policy . The First mention Of them is in a desscription by Josephus of the three sects or schools into which the Jews were divided ( 145 B.C. ) The other Two Sect were the Essenes and the Sadducees In The Time Of Out Lord They Were The Popular Party John 7 ; 48 .....Have any of the authorities or of the Pharisees believed in him?
Saul . Shaool , Paul . When Brought Before The Council Of Jerusalem Professed Himself A Pharisees , Act 23 ; 6 ;..... But when Paul perceived that one part were Sad'ducees and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, "Brethren, I am a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees; with respect to the hope and the resurrection of the dead I am on trial."
Acts 26 ; 4 - 5 ;.....My manner of life from my youth, spent from the beginning among my own nation and at Jerusalem, is known by all the Jews. 5 They have known for a long time, if they are willing to testify, that according to the strictest party of our religion I have lived as a Pharisee.
There Was Much That Was Sound In Their Creed , Yet Their System Of Religion Was A Form And Nothing More . Their Was A Very Lax Morality .
Matthew 5 ; 20 ;....For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 15 ; 4, 8 ;.... 4 For God commanded, 'Honor your father and your mother,' and, 'He who speaks evil of father or mother, let him surely die.';.. 8 'This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me;
Matthew 23 ; 3 , 14 , 23 , 25 ;..... 3 so practice and observe whatever they tell you, but not what they do; for they preach, but do not practice. ..Woe to you, blind guides, who say, 'If any one swears by the temple, it is nothing; but if any one swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.' ;.... 23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law, justice and mercy and faith; these you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. ;...Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you cleanse the outside of the cup and of the plate, but inside they are full of extortion and rapacity.
John 8 ; 7 ;....And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her
On the first notices of them in The Holy Bible Matthew 3 ; 7 , They are ranked by John the Baptist The Forerunner Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus , With The Sadducees As A ' Generation Of Vipers ''Matthew 3 ; 7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism , he said unto them O generation of vipers . who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come ? '' They Were Noted For Their Self Righteoisness And Their Pride Matthew 9; 11 .....And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?"
Luke 7 ; 39 .....Now when the Pharisee who had invited him saw it, he said to himself, "If this man were a prophet, he would have known who and what sort of woman this is who is touching him, for she is a sinner."
Luke 18 ; 11,12 .....11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank thee that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all that I get.'
They were frequently rebuked by Yashua , Isa , Jesus in Matthew 12 ; 39 ;...
39 But he answered them, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign; but no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah
Matthew 16 ;1 - 4 ;....1 And the Pharisees and Sad'ducees came, and to test him they asked him to show them a sign from heaven. 2 He answered them, "When it is evening, you say, 'It will be fair weather; for the sky is red.' 3 And in the morning, 'It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and threatening.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. 4 An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign shall be given to it except the sign of Jonah." So he left them and departed.
From the very beginning of his ministry the Pharisees showed Themselves bitter And persistent ememies of Yashua , Isa , Jesus , They Could Not Bear His Doctrines , And They Sought By Every Means To Destroy His Influence Among The People . Some Of The Religious Groups Of That Time Were .
1 , Sadducee 2 , Chief Priests 3 , Zealots 4 , The Essenes 5 . The Scribes
6 . The Rabbinical Council Of Levites ;... Now , because Saul , Shaool , Paul father ( originally a Benjaminite ) dwelt in the land of Judah ( due to some of the tribes of Benjamin migrating into the land of Judah ) . they inherited the name of the most prominent tribe , which is, the tribe of Judah for their own use to deceive Judean ( Jew ) in order to spy on them for Rome . This took place during the reign of King Rehoboam .. 1Kings 12 ; 21 ;...21 When Rehobo'am came to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, and the tribe of Benjamin, a hundred and eighty thousand chosen warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to restore the kingdom to Rehobo'am the son of Solomon.
From 967 B.C.E. 950 B.C.E . son of King David 1107 - 1007 B.C.E. son of Jesse of the House of Judah Ruth 4 ; 22 ;...Obed of Jesse, and Jesse of David.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back