Black Spirituality Religion : What is a good way to meditate,for peace,quality of life,relationship,seeing things

One can indeed meditate within the "waking moment", pondering upon life, the beauty of the world, etc. For this, one can indeed use their eyes and other senses for this. This has alot of benefit, in the spiritual sense, as it helps to calm the spirit.

However, for true ascension, enhancement of awareness, and development on a spiritual level, the 2 eyes should be used as little as possible, if at all.

In fact, it is the 3RD EYE that must be awakened for this task. This can only be done internally.

This path has nothing whatsoever to do with what color you think Moses was, or how much of the Bible you've read, or how often you attend church/temple, etc.

All of these things become ultimately meaningless within the realm of the Divine Self.

Let me ask you, have you ever attempted to meditate before? If so, what was your experience like?

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
One can indeed meditate within the "waking moment", pondering upon life, the beauty of the world, etc. For this, one can indeed use their eyes and other senses for this. This has alot of benefit, in the spiritual sense, as it helps to calm the spirit.

However, for true ascension, enhancement of awareness, and development on a spiritual level, the 2 eyes should be used as little as possible, if at all.

In fact, it is the 3RD EYE that must be awakened for this task. This can only be done internally.

This path has nothing whatsoever to do with what color you think Moses was, or how much of the Bible you've read, or how often you attend church/temple, etc.

All of these things become ultimately meaningless within the realm of the Divine Self.

Let me ask you, have you ever attempted to meditate before? If so, what was your experience like?

PEACE

I did it with this relaxation cd and fell asleep!
I really need too, I think I have a gift inside of me and I want to bring it out more to help me see things more clearly about my purpose in this life!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back