Omowale Jabali : What is a "Black JEW"?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

I didnt miss anything but obviously you missed the points that Dr Clarke made in the beginning of part 1 which are very clear. The term "Jew" was created by Europeans.

.....Its over brother...all facts are on the table, for real-straight talk...and someone did holla at ya, see ya.

What is a "Black JEW"?

What people in Afrika refer as such?

Where do "Black JEWS" live?

Are Black people in the united states descendants of "Black JEWS"?

By definition, What is a "JEW"?

Holla!

I think the terms 'Black Jew' and 'Jew' have been exploited due to American colonization and etc.

Based upon the Bible recordings, the term 'Jew' [spec. Jewry] by definition defines the Southern Nation of Hebrew Israelites that based their government around their Capitol in Hebron and then Jerusalem under David. The Southern Nation is comprised of two tribes of the twelve tribes of Israel; namely Judah and Benjamin.

.....Its over brother...all facts are on the table, for real-straight talk...and someone did holla at ya, see ya.

Right. Dr. Clarke spelled it out in the first video when he talked about separating legend and myth from FACT. He also makes clear that there was no reference to "Jew" in Ancient texts. Those are his words not mine. Its clear from the beginning of the video to point 00:49.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Right. Dr. Clarke spelled it out in the first video when he talked about separating legend and myth from FACT. He also makes clear that there was no reference to "Jew" in Ancient texts. Those are his words not mine. Its clear from the beginning of the video to point 00:49.

.......smh, you just don't get it...Peace In

I think the terms 'Black Jew' and 'Jew' have been exploited due to American colonization and etc.
Based upon the Bible recordings, the term 'Jew' [spec. Jewry] by definition defines the Southern Nation of Hebrew Israelites that based their government around their Capitol in Hebron and then Jerusalem under David. The Southern Nation is comprised of two tribes of the twelve tribes of Israel; namely Judah and Benjamin.

Right and at the same time based upon your statement above this excludes the Beta Israel of Ethiopia and the Lemba of Southern Africa, both of which are no doubt BLACK people IN Afrika, neither of which refer as "Jews".

"Based upon the Bible recording"???

Which "Bible recordings" specifically refer any group of "Hebrew Israelites" as "Black JEWS"?

As Dr Clarke taught the term "Jew" was not referenced in any African ancient texts.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back