Black Entertainment : What in the world happened to the artist formerly known as Mos Def?

MOS DEF IS THE NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR of SA's Unknown Union Fashion Brand

yasiin-bey-named-creative-director-of-south-african-brand-unknown-union-1-1-750x450.jpg

yasiin-bey-named-creative-director-of-south-african-brand-unknown-union-1-1024x683.jpg

Yasiin Bey (better known as Mos Def), has just taken the role as the Creative Director of Cape Town based fashion brand Unknown union. After having just recently announced his retirement from the hip hop, Mos Def’s role will include the overseeing of the brand’s design concepts.

Read more

http://www.hypemagazine.co.za/2016/02/mos-def-new-creative-director-sas-unknown-union-fashion-brand/

Exactly. I think this is what happened. There is probably more than we know, but I think this is what it's about. When he tried to return to the US to do his tour a few years ago, he was surprised to find that he was barred from the country and was never given an explanation. Many people have criticized these practices so I am wondering what made Mos Def's criticism different. I never cared for Hip Hop, you know, but he was one that I really liked.

The deal with this video is that it was found out that he played this up for the audience. The guys in the video had their own agenda, also, I have never seen a person react to having a tube inserted into them. I use to work in a hospital, and I've seen kids do it with no problem. Also, I'm speaking from personal experience.

Peace!

The deal with this video is that it was found out that he played this up for the audience. The guys in the video had their own agenda, also, I have never seen a person react to having a tube inserted into them. I use to work in a hospital, and I've seen kids do it with no problem. Also, I'm speaking from personal experience.

You think he is faking? I wonder why.

You think he is faking? I wonder why.
Like I said, personal experience. Also the tube was in, why was he still fighting? Even when they pulled the tube out he was acting as if he was in pain, and needed to be held down. Did you know that you barely feel that tube when they pull it out?

Also you have this:

Journalists are not allowed to speak to any of the 166 captives held at the U.S. naval base in eastern Cuba nor to watch as nurses insert feeding tubes into the noses and down into the stomachs of hunger strikers who receive liquid nutrients while strapped into feeding chairs.

In accounts relayed through their lawyers, the prisoners have described rough treatment and excruciating pain.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guantanamo-rapper-idUSBRE96P11H20130726

So I wonder where they got their "first hand" account from? Their sole purpose was to play it up to get the results they wanted.

I'm telling you, a NG tube is not all that serious because many people do them at home.

And one more thing.....

Why didn't they check for correct placement of the tube by drawing fluid out with the syringe they had? I mean if they are going to show it, they should show the whole procedure that takes into account the patient's health. They didn't because they knew that make folk wouldn't know, and would only focus on the main action.

Here read this and judge for yourself. Also ask yourself is this is the reaction of people having this done, why can you do it at home.
http://www.upmc.com/patients-visitors/education/nutrition/pages/home-nasogastric-tube-feeding.aspx

When people/groups want to gain support, they don't always play fair.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back