Black Entertainment : What in the world happened to the artist formerly known as Mos Def?

Exactly. I think this is what happened. There is probably more than we know, but I think this is what it's about. When he tried to return to the US to do his tour a few years ago, he was surprised to find that he was barred from the country and was never given an explanation. Many people have criticized these practices so I am wondering what made Mos Def's criticism different. I never cared for Hip Hop, you know, but he was one that I really liked.

Man, this is powerful;My hat is off to this brother but more so for the number of detainees who undergo this horrific experience every day, twice a day.. And we are supposed to be the representatives of a humane society. What hypocrisy.. I will Mos Def share this video.....

Man, this is powerful;My hat is off to this brother but more so for the number of detainees who undergo this horrific experience every day, twice a day.. And we are supposed to be the representatives of a humane society. What hypocrisy.. I will Mos Def share this video.....

Did you guys listen to Sound Cloud n the link? He kept repeating himself. "No more parties in S.A." and, "I fear no one". He sounded scared to me. It sounded like a cry for help!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back