Kenya : What in the Hell is going on in Kenya

as phucked up as this is...let's take a second look in a different context...

check...i'm not condoning this by any means...but by looking at things in it's proper context you can/will see things clearer...and that is the only way long term solutions can be garnered...

this article deals with the beading tradition in kenya...

Isiolo, Kenya (CNN) -- "Josephine" is 12 years old and several months pregnant.
She's a member of the Samburu tribe, living in a small village in a remote part of Isiolo in Kenya's Eastern Province. The pre-teen, whose identity is being protected, claims she had sex with a relative -- a rape sanctioned by the Samburu, through a practice called "beading."
Intricate beaded necklaces are a symbol of the Kenyan nation. But to young Samburu girls, the necklaces are a symbol not of national pride, but something much darker, that can lead to rape, unwanted pregnancies -- and even the deaths of newborns, according to activist Josephine Kulea and the Samburu tribe itself.
In "beading," a close family relative will approach a girl's parents with red Samburu beads and place the necklace around the girl's neck.
"Effectively he has booked her," says Kulea, a member of the Samburu herself. "It is like a (temporary) engagement, and he can then have sex with her." Girls are also "beaded" as an early marriage promise by non-relatives.
Some girls who are "beaded" are no more than 6 years old. They are the focus of Kulea's rescue mission, a trip to Isiolo she's been planning for weeks.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/05/11/kenya.children.beading/

one love
khasm

as phucked up as this is...let's take a second look in a different context...

check...i'm not condoning this by any means...but by looking at things in it's proper context you can/will see things clearer...and that is the only way long term solutions can be garnered...

this article deals with the beading tradition in kenya...

Isiolo, Kenya (CNN) -- "Josephine" is 12 years old and several months pregnant.
She's a member of the Samburu tribe, living in a small village in a remote part of Isiolo in Kenya's Eastern Province. The pre-teen, whose identity is being protected, claims she had sex with a relative -- a rape sanctioned by the Samburu, through a practice called "beading."
Intricate beaded necklaces are a symbol of the Kenyan nation. But to young Samburu girls, the necklaces are a symbol not of national pride, but something much darker, that can lead to rape, unwanted pregnancies -- and even the deaths of newborns, according to activist Josephine Kulea and the Samburu tribe itself.
In "beading," a close family relative will approach a girl's parents with red Samburu beads and place the necklace around the girl's neck.
"Effectively he has booked her," says Kulea, a member of the Samburu herself. "It is like a (temporary) engagement, and he can then have sex with her." Girls are also "beaded" as an early marriage promise by non-relatives.
Some girls who are "beaded" are no more than 6 years old. They are the focus of Kulea's rescue mission, a trip to Isiolo she's been planning for weeks.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/05/11/kenya.children.beading/

one love
khasm
man I dont care how long who has being what, I know sur a hell you not going to let your uncle sex up your 16 year old child, cause he promised to pay her college tuition, when she gets to that age!

And aint no culture tradition what not can condone or rationalize the raping of elderly Black women

Elderly black women???

if that is the case why dont we just be like the white Illuminati and every **** thing goes , men sexing their daughters, getting them pregnant and then eating the baby in rituals.

thas what u don't get brother....
this situation is not about u or me....
it's about the kenyans and their culture...
we are outsiders...
but thas neither here or there...

this has been a public service announcement....

one love
khasm

bullconnor2.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Yeah you are right we should listen to the white supremist and bow down humbly to him when he says Pan African concern

is not necesary, and an injury to one is not an injury to all

and "you negros just be concerned with the area where you are at, dont be concerned about Detroit unless you live there

don"t be concerened about a flood in Tanzania unless you live there

dont be concened about brothers killing each other in Newark unless you live there

and the Senaglese were foolish for offering assistance to Haiti"

"Just stay regionalized and marginalized so that I can keep you divided and continue to conqour!
besides I told you folk you are negros and not Africans, so dont be concerned about any one further then who you can see from your window"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back