Black People : What in the heck is McCain doing in Africa?????

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Eddie Murphy had a saying
"If someone stupid comes to your door, lock the door!!"

So this stupid jerk is allowed entry to Libya but 5 presidents from other African nations were barred entry, for a fact finding mission??

Libya stalemate would draw in Al-Qaeda: McCain

AFP
April 25, 2011

WASHINGTON – Senator John McCain urged the United States on Sunday to step up its involvement in NATO air strikes on Libya, warning that a stalemate would likely draw Al-Qaeda into the conflict.

Speaking from Cairo fresh from a visit to the Libyan stronghold of Benghazi, McCain welcomed President Barack Obama’s authorization of Predator drones but urged him to recommit crucial American fighter planes as well.

“The longer we delay, the more likely it is there’s a stalemate,” he told NBC’s “Meet the Press”. “And if you’re worried about Al-Qaeda entering into this fight, nothing would bring Al-Qaeda in more rapidly and more dangerously than a stalemate.”:shutup:

http://www.infowars.com/libya-stalemate-would-draw-in-al-qaeda-mccain/

what was that senator McCain or senator Palpatine, get rid of bad guy A or well allow our bad guy B to get in and we will have to clean up all the bad guys,

who writes his speeches, George Lucas????

You sound so surprised. Thanks for the heads-up, I hope folks are seeing what's panning out here. This has been coming long before Libya or Egypt erupted, I live in a fairly fundamentalist stronghold for conservatism. There are a few military installations here, and rumor has it that scientists in Africa are finding cures for disease. The pharmo-vampires can''t hang with that being spread throughout the world.

I smell fear.

You sound so surprised. Thanks for the heads-up, I hope folks are seeing what's panning out here. This has been coming long before Libya or Egypt erupted, I live in a fairly fundamentalist stronghold for conservatism. There are a few military installations here, and rumor has it that scientists in Africa are finding cures for disease. The pharmo-vampires can''t hang with that being spread throughout the world.

I smell fear.
Thanks , but if you take a closer look at the Bill and Melinda Gates, plan for Africa, they have that ish solved with their bragged about genocide program
(Bill mentioned it at the Millionaire's Club)

Thanks , but if you take a closer look at the Bill and Melinda Gates, plan for Africa, they have that ish solved with their bragged about genocide program
(Bill mentioned it at the Millionaire's Club)

I saw that, but there again, if Africans are finding a way to CURE disease Bill and Melinda Gates don't have any bullets in that gun they are waving around.

Only Africans who CHOOSE to get vaccinated or jabbed by the U.N. and their genocide vaccination programs will be subject to those effects.

You give the elite way to much credit, Ankhur.

Proving he's cool with the blacks

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back