Black People : What I'm doing is a service not for money.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KingSango, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    I don't believe your decision is fair, just nor equitable Destee. I am paying my way through service to the people and promoting a good cause and vision. You are the one who is turning a profit. My fundraiser money the $126,000,000 million isn't coming to me at all. I understand you have cost and expenses but you should think about the long term benefits of my vision because this CIA invented and ran Internet will not always be here. The U.S Dollar may not be what it is tomorrow we don't know or control the outcomes. Our people need a new vision and I have received good responses from beyond America all the way into Africa children want to be my friend. I am championing a much needed cause and I struggle sometimes more than you want to know or need to know. I've watched and read all the talk on Destee about different issues that affect African Americans and its all mostly good stuff which is why I come here and would like to stay. But not if it means that I must not promote solutions to the many issues discussed. The issues affecting my people affect all of us because we are one people. All I'm asking for is love and to spread love and prosperity amongst the people. Aren't we tired of sitting on our hands doing nothing? I don't do fluff talk and I just can't do that at all. I didn't even go the Million Man March because I didn't care nothing will change until we stop fighting each other over how it will be done and just do it. Talking will not earn our way into heaven.

I'm promoting my ideas of solutions and if people want to give money and gifts to the Oyo Tunji African Village and the Gullah Gee Chee Nation who would oppose that? Who would stand in the way of an alternative destiny for our people, especially one that blesses them with many options. I'm opening the awareness of our people and trying to lift their morale. I'm not bashing you or bashing anyone other than exposing some negative forces which grip the minds of our people with brainwashing and deception. Outside of that I don't promote no violence towards anyone. I'm never suggested we war with anyone for our rise and prosperity. I've never said I would get rich or be rich or be a King. I'm promoting my Orisha Sango because Sango is a religion in Oyo Tunji, Nigeria and all over the world. I'm on a spiritual journey and I've given up materialism but I know the people need to focus upon it. Today I will focus upon it and take my mission somewhere else. I think this is what is best is to part ways. This is like the X time we have had differences each time with me getting banned or forced out. I wish you all well though and I'm moving on.

Love,

Sango.

2. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    One last thing no one is considering all the unique traffic I brought here from all over the web. When the unique traffic goes up the website ranks higher and more people will visit. This equates to more potential memberships. SEO is a charged service, setting up backlinks takes hours as pages turn slow. I have been working my butt off for a whole week and got over 1000 and some unique visitors to my blog. That blog is connected to the whole site and as such the whole site experience a 1000 uniques in one week. I could do like 4 or 5 thousand in a month. That's got to be worth something and it is to those who know internet marketing.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    I wish you well and will help you on your way.

Take all that stuff you say you've given to destee.com (traffic, hits, SEO, members, visitors, what have you) ... and give it to some place else ... for I never asked you for anything other than to abide by our rules ... and you've not been able to do that consistently.

As far as feeling my decisions are not fair, just, or equitable ... fret not ... for you never have to be subject to them again.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.