Black Poetry : what if?....

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by mkhaya lo', Apr 22, 2002.

1. mkhaya lo'

mkhaya lo' Well-Known Member MEMBER

Journalist
    Rand Park Ridge, Johannesburg, South Africa.
    Ratings:
    +6
    what if I were that guy behind the counter who's face u never saw never knew and when u walk out of that door, will never remember?

What if I were that waitress in your favourite restuarant with all your favourite girls of the week? And I knew your wife cause she's my little niece's grade 3 teacher...what if I told you u sold out. Sold out and not able to come back in no more?

What if I were that girl that swiped that credit card u stole from your man's wallet this morning just to spite him cause he won't keep true to you? you buy all your misery personified and justified you spend all his money only to go home to burn the clothes in a bomfire with your girlfriends standing by with cheap wine in their hands. What if I said I knew him, and but he didn't know me because just like you, you never gave me a second look.

What if I told you I am not in your screen but in your mind. Your thinking of me right now....when you leave this page you'll come and greet me and remember me behind the counter.

What if I were your conscience?

2. GQ

GQ Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States Air Force
    Ratings:
    +3
    Dug the message in this read!

:peace:
    GQ

3. Derrick Jay

Derrick Jay Well-Known Member MEMBER

technical director
    Ratings:
    +1
    ooh now, this is truly nice...yes, "what if" indeed. there is a saying that goes something like "you don't know what you don't know"...and what if's can sometimes be the difference between death and destiny...

nice scibe here...

One,
    Derrick Jay