Black Relationships : What If...

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by s-jerard, Apr 29, 2003.

1. s-jerard

s-jerard Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you ever met your "dream girl" but she got away... I have...only i keep catching glimpses of "the one" and it still hurts.

I was in church last Sunday about to get my praise on, when i hear someone whisper my name. I turned around and it was her. My heart did that little flutter thing. She was still beautiful, even after all these years. After service we talked some. Turns out she`s married with two kids.

All I could think about while we were talking was Babyface`s song "What If".
    What if we were supposed to be together...what if you were really made for me...

And what really hurts is that we broke up over some dumb...

Has that happened to anyone other than me?

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,860
    What a heartbreaking story. That has never happened to me and I sure hope that it never does. :(

3. monetg

monetg Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    s-jerard,

I believed the one for me got away but as long as he's still my friend and I cherish the love I still have for him-he's not gone. We still talk and see other from time-to-time but I realize now he wasn't destined to be "my man" but the man who first taught me about love.
    I thought for years that maybe we'd get back together but we haven't which has allowed me to move on and meet my true soulmate so don't mourn what you feel you no longer have--rejoice that you had- what you had-for as long as you had it.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    yes

it happen to some of us
    but that someone brings u a better one
    it's crazy how da heart feels on things like dis

5. cypher

cypher Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    a great man told me not to cry about what i no longer have, but to be grateful for what remains....Love Strong people

6. desireb16

desireb16 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I too have been there myself, but we were friends 1st, and then it turned into something more for him. He caught feelings that didn't match with the (friendship) feelings I had for him, and I made it worse by giving myself to him out of couriosity (what would happen next, I thought).
    Only more pain on both parts because I lost a great friend of 6 years, and crushed the loved he had for me. That was 3 years ago, and I still think about him and 'what if' we could've worked things out. I know I could've loved him more than a friend, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship, and now look where we are. But what helps me most is remembering the times we did share together. You know that ol sayin, "it's better to have loved and loss, than to have never loved at all." That's what I believe, so I cherish those memories! Hope I could help some! :spin:

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Reincarnation never existed? Well we all would not be here. Simple and plain. And the genes prove that as life is death and death is life. But one way to stop it is stop producing life physically...cause you will never get out of the recycle process...i mean it is inevitable even when you get cremated you might be blew out to water, laid on earth, evaporated into air which air by the way is most mysterious as you really do not know how it is evolved or even occur...think about that along with water with fire with earth but air is one that is most mystical and stays all around you regardless but back on track. You will return in the form of something with or without being spirited. Now, i'm not going to go any further into the mystery itself but for me of myself as a mystery it is pretty much amazing without being shallow and narcissistic that some stuff is just unexplainable cause i need those keys to myself but it fits together perfectly as if the brain was not needed. Its...just alot of stuff that hits me square on and like keeps at my hemispheres of the brain and intuition and just some stuff i be like saying is too real like embodying myself as the blackest chicken right? I'm just saying for example right...like...nevermind; that example is more on a shamanistic level so scratch that ummm let's see. Everything gets recycled or reincarnated and it's the truth and your greatest test is going to be the one who births physical creation and that is the female. If you pass her test then you have just graduated to a higher level of consciousness awake and sleep plus successfully completed your mission on earth as everything as been done before and will keep being redone over and over again. Wise men and women build and destroy but who is wiser after it is destroyed? And who is the wisest when it is built to its pinnacle? This is another perception of karma....and it's just like a religious person right? They got back to the same word hold up hold up...first of all you can't teach an ole dummy new tricks right? Righ. Okay. Reason being is they have been mastered for so long that they have to keep going back to the same old words in those texts to reach an understanding of the same but expecting different results which by definition is insanity which is by perception's aspect definition called reincarnation as their thoughts and the author's word is being reincarnated every time expecting different results just like children grow into adults then adults birth children and nothing is being produced as a difference...it is the same whether you go to another kind of hue-man being or not still it is the same. Now, that was my only fear--reincarnation because there is more than one way to be reincarnated with will or against your will. With will is your choice and decision on earth...against your will is the unknown...let's put it like that. So your best bet is to be complete and completely satisfied inside and out. Some think being complete is making a family right? But you now bring on another problem which is yourself again and again and again now how are you going to solve the problem? Now how are you going to stop yourself from being repeated over and over and over again? Knowing death is going to be lingering around you at any moment in time and space...there is no worry but then again a great concern and care for yourself as children we call them. They are special aren't they? They deserve the utmost and best life can afford them and life is breath which is also air which is also an element of mystery. Now, being under the air element i truly get to taste a deep flavor of higher consciousness like never before almost to an extend of the All itself but i keep rails on myself from crossing over and staying within discernment and discrimination by keeping focused on that young slash old higher being walking across his place of mystery called BLAQ ROSE. A land filled with roses and lotuses, butterfly gardens, mazes, clay sculptures of Queens, my writings on the paths you walk on to the walls and of course me who can heal...a black man who was known for his roses and lotuses plus music who could heal just about anyone and sat alone by himself in love extra-intensified. So those visions keep me from boggling with my emotions as physical incompletion to be reincarnated...and by doing my job on this planet swell and righteous i truly believe i will get the choice to come back or not, which at that time i will decline cause of wisdom and knowledge...not even my other half could bring me back cause she would know too and she's the only one who can ultimately trick me and that is known cause it was written. So to keep me from doing what the world does...i simply think about the question what if reincarnation never existed? Cause if it didn't then nothing would exist as it would truly be not possible...what if reincarnation never existed?

(Diary of a Black Man: Just An Illusion) Copyright 2014