Black Relationships : What If You Found Your Partner in the very act Cheating

I remembered as a teenager, I overheard some women talking. They were discussing an incident which took place, a married woman was found by her husband in the very act in bed with someone else .....he felt so hurt..He said what hurt him most was the way she was behaving:eek:, he never saw her like that.:(

Sometime ago I read an article where in Italy there is a special court for folks who kill their spouse out of passion.. I am not sure what folks would do...but I guess my mind would just flip. I told a friend of mine that IF I had found my husband in a situation like that I would scald the woman with hot water...She said NO NO girl you can't do that...:lol:

Forgiveness would be in order...but I am sure it would not come easy. For others they may go the divorce route.

If it were me, I'd forgive and divorce her. No way could I live with a woman who took my loyalty, time, love, efforts, dreams, and our vows, and disrespect all we shared by laying up with another dude. The reason is that I believe that if I were to try to rebuild the marriage from that moment, I'd be tempted for the rest of my life to reverse my decision to forgive her and to punish her for her treachery the rest of her life, and I couldn't live with myself id I did that. Just as some women say to their men, if you cared, it wouldn't happen. And since you would not honor my faithfulness to you, you've gotzta go.

I remembered as a teenager, I overheard some women talking. They were discussing an incident which took place, a married woman was found by her husband in the very act in bed with someone else .....he felt so hurt..He said what hurt him most was the way she was behaving:eek:, he never saw her like that.:(

Sometime ago I read an article where in Italy there is a special court for folks who kill their spouse out of passion.. I am not sure what folks would do...but I guess my mind would just flip. I told a friend of mine that IF I had found my husband in a situation like that I would scald the woman with hot water...She said NO NO girl you can't do that...:lol:

Forgiveness would be in order...but I am sure it would not come easy. For others they may go the divorce route.

I don't know, it takes a bold person to do this.

I was always told..."all goodbys ain't gone", so If (big big big if) I wanted to do this, my home would be the last place....

no, no, no,...my luck it tooooooo bad.:lol:

But if I walked in and caught them, I really can't say what I would do because I don't hit women for reasons like this, and he could not have done it without her consent. So I would just have to step.

The only way I can see me getting violent if they did it over my kids (old time expression)

Peace!

Force him out butt nekkid. Kick her out butt nekkid.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back