Black Relationships : What If You Found Your Partner in the very act Cheating

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by dunwiddat, Jun 19, 2014.

1. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    I remembered as a teenager, I overheard some women talking. They were discussing an incident which took place, a married woman was found by her husband in the very act in bed with someone else .....he felt so hurt..He said what hurt him most was the way she was behaving:eek:, he never saw her like that.:(

Sometime ago I read an article where in Italy there is a special court for folks who kill their spouse out of passion.. I am not sure what folks would do...but I guess my mind would just flip. I told a friend of mine that IF I had found my husband in a situation like that I would scald the woman with hot water...She said NO NO girl you can't do that...:lol:

Forgiveness would be in order...but I am sure it would not come easy. For others they may go the divorce route.

2. GodInMe

GodInMe Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    Well if i caught my wife cheating with another man. I would calmly tell the man to get out of the house and if he didnt i would call the police or use force. My problem is not with him, its with my Wife because She willingly chose to lay down with him but overall i would talk with her to get to the root of the reason why she cheated cuz maybe its my fault, maybe its something that can be worked out or not but I guaruntee no one leaves that room until we come to an agreement weather its stay together or get a divorce.. I hope my opinion was good enough for you my dear:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Caught them in the act.... in MY bed.

:thinking: I'm thinking divorce. To see my husband all wrapped up, arms, legs, and everything else.... with another (naked!) woman? I don't think I could live with him with that image in my mind.

To hear about it (confession, whateva) is something different. Unless, of course, it was in MY bed. In that case, we'd have to burn the bed - but at her house, or in a motel? I "might" discuss and forgive.

Oh, as for that "special" court in Italy? That's where all the brutes and stalkers go after they kill some innocent woman. Or as OJ once said about Nicole to a reporter: "Well, if I killed her, I did it because I loved her!" :rolleyes:

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :dance:woman? cheat? on me? naw, never gonna happen.....

5. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    It seems you would be rational and calm...unusual but ounds reasonable to me....the use of force might be deadly
    You would be very calm I see kind of unusual..but reasonable...Thanks for your comment:)

6. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    James...I have heard prettier birds than you sing....never say never. I have recently said to myself....nothing anybody does surprises me.:)

7. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    To see my husband all wrapped up, arms, legs, and everything else.... that is the image that would drive me crazy:(

8. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I would not want to think about this. Somehow or another I can see my wife saying "It's in the past" or "I didn't tell you 'cause I know how you'd get." Yeah . . . I'd rather not think about this.

I'd probably tell her people though.

9. baller

baller Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +836
    i think the answer for this differs according to your age. if you're in your twenties, you may get caught up in the emotion of it--the passion, the disrespect of it, etc--and react without thinking. Of course, that first reaction--if it's in your own bed--is, typically, one or both of them must die. MEN ARE SAVAGE LIKE THAT. if he gets beyond that first reaction, he may just walk away from it all...especially if there're no kids involved.

if he's over fifty, as i am, the impulse to kill is still there...but, then, if given more than a split second, he thinks of the consequences--do i want to go to prison for some fool who cares nothing for me? that thought trumps everything else. whether they talk about forgiveness, staying together, etc., depends on how long/deep the relationship was. MEN DON'T LIKE TO SHARE...unless it's their choice. it will take a lots, on her part, to convince him that she's sorry for what she did...and want their relationship. and even if he stays, he's thinking she's going to do it again...coz she's lost his trust. MOST WOMEN CAN IDENTIFY WITH THAT.

at my age, ain't no woman worth my freedom.
    i don't want to be with any woman who don't want to be with me, only.
    i'm not the forgiving soul...and i don't share.
    if i get beyond that split second, i'm done.

WHAT'S MINE IS MINE...UNTIL IT'S NOT.
    if she's with another man, obviously, she's not mine.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    Thanks Baller for your honest comments. I admire the candid way in which you approached this subject.