Black Relationships : What If You Found Your Partner in the very act Cheating

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
I remembered as a teenager, I overheard some women talking. They were discussing an incident which took place, a married woman was found by her husband in the very act in bed with someone else .....he felt so hurt..He said what hurt him most was the way she was behaving:eek:, he never saw her like that.:(

Sometime ago I read an article where in Italy there is a special court for folks who kill their spouse out of passion.. I am not sure what folks would do...but I guess my mind would just flip. I told a friend of mine that IF I had found my husband in a situation like that I would scald the woman with hot water...She said NO NO girl you can't do that...:lol:

Forgiveness would be in order...but I am sure it would not come easy. For others they may go the divorce route.

Well if i caught my wife cheating with another man. I would calmly tell the man to get out of the house and if he didnt i would call the police or use force. My problem is not with him, its with my Wife because She willingly chose to lay down with him but overall i would talk with her to get to the root of the reason why she cheated cuz maybe its my fault, maybe its something that can be worked out or not but I guaruntee no one leaves that room until we come to an agreement weather its stay together or get a divorce.. I hope my opinion was good enough for you my dear:)

Caught them in the act.... in MY bed.

:thinking: I'm thinking divorce. To see my husband all wrapped up, arms, legs, and everything else.... with another (naked!) woman? I don't think I could live with him with that image in my mind.

To hear about it (confession, whateva) is something different. Unless, of course, it was in MY bed. In that case, we'd have to burn the bed - but at her house, or in a motel? I "might" discuss and forgive.

Oh, as for that "special" court in Italy? That's where all the brutes and stalkers go after they kill some innocent woman. Or as OJ once said about Nicole to a reporter: "Well, if I killed her, I did it because I loved her!" :rolleyes:

Well if i caught my wife cheating with another man. I would calmly tell the man to get out of the house and if he didnt i would call the police or use force. My problem is not with him, its with my Wife because She willingly chose to lay down with him but overall i would talk with her to get to the root of the reason why she cheated cuz maybe its my fault, maybe its something that can be worked out or not but I guaruntee no one leaves that room until we come to an agreement weather its stay together or get a divorce.. I hope my opinion was good enough for you my dear:)

It seems you would be rational and calm...unusual but ounds reasonable to me....the use of force might be deadly

You would be very calm I see kind of unusual..but reasonable...Thanks for your comment:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back