Black People : WHAT IF WE OWNED AN ISLAND?

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Destee Family. It sound impossible. But it’s not.

There are close to 40 Million Africans in America. A small percentage of us would be interested in this idea. Maybe less than 10 Million of us.

By the year 2010 Africans in America by themselves will be generating a Trillion dollar empire.

What options do we have, as far as controlling and owning our own economy?

Leaving America sounds like a beautiful song, that only a few of us know the lyrics to. And maybe most of us just don’t like the idea of moving away from the American “freedom” system.

OK fine.

But we could also create our own islands, or string of islands too. Its not impossible. An artificial island costs about $25 - $34 million.

We can throw away 900 billion every year. But we couldn’t invest $34 million into our own island?

What do you think?

Do your research and Dubai Artificial Islands and see for yourself.

Each island ranges from 250,000 to 900,000 square feet (23 226m² to 83 613m²) in size, with 50 to 100 metres of water between each island. The development covers an area of 9 kilometers in length and 6 kilometers in width, surrounded by an oval breakwater. The only means of transportation between the islands will be by boat and helicopter. Each island will cost an estimated average of $25 million (USD)

299070446_e853dc9c41.jpg

Beloved MWkg MS:

Leaving America sounds like a beautiful song, that only a few of us know the lyrics to. And maybe most of us just don’t like the idea of moving away from the American “freedom” system.

What A Divine Oneness to be One in thought with others/another.

American freedom System: Julian Marley song: System. This is not my home. This system is designed to use and abuse. So what person in their right minds is not striving to get out such a system? Are they the ones who enjoy being used and abused? Sounds like domestic violence to stay in such a system and not strive to get out of it. Live it in the mind even if we never get there physically.

It was some three years ago I did research on Islands. As I looked at the many different Island, I visioned myself being there on them. I also visioned what type of mind-set I would prefer to live on the Island with.

Divine Island Mind:SuN030:
:SuN030:
:SuN030:

is oh so

Humble:qqb018:

And the other thing is the islands won't have corner stores and malls for us to spend all our money. A pilot recently told me that they spot new islands all the time, there are hundreds of natural islands out there that are uncharted, very small private islands that when found are sold off to the highest bidder. Which is interesting because no one owns the oceans so how can you own a island in order to sell it? This means if someone sets up shop on a small island and starts living there what tax collector is coming all the way over there to collect? The ones that can bomb them from the sky that's who. It's also claimed an island can be part of the nearest country, usually islands are forming off the coast anyway.

There are cheap islands out there however, from $12,000 to about $20,000
isla-amor1.jpg

Get your farming skills, rain water purification tanks, solar panels and wifi- and you're good to go.
Clothing optional.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back