Black Spirituality Religion : What If Tomorrow Never Comes?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]
    ARE WE PREPARED?

Amazingly, the world wide media has managed to use misdirection to distract the entire planet. While so many are concerned about having a Black President, a healthcare reform bill and escaping the clutches of a serious depression, the earth rotates closer to 2012 than ever before.

What the media will not tell us is that millions of people on earth are preparing for this time, millions of people are hoarding their wealth and resources, even if it's being done subconsciously -it is this style of preparing that has created an invisible economic tension. One that is blamed on everything else but the truth.

And why would they not believe the end is coming?

The natural disasters within the last five to ten years has given doomsayers more than enough reason to rejoice. It has promoted every low budget Prophet from east to west to take to the street with sermons about their version of the end times. It has even inspired Christians to take out full billboards saying “Jesus is Coming Very Soon.” And miniature wars in the east are sponsored and backed by American corporations headed by CEOs that believe their grasp on power will soon be lost without the proper alignment of blood rituals taught to them by their illuminated masters.

In truth, it would be over for us all. Those who live beyond such a catastrophe are those that already live as close as possible within the bosom of Mother earth. And while Christians say “Jesus is Coming Very Soon” with a passionate certainty, even they don't know what that really means. Because Jesus in that instance, is the Sun- flooding the earth with scorning fire, reducing the surface world to ashes. Judging the quick and the death.

The Churches still continue to control the interpretation of knowledge and signals that actually come from the Sun, the Moon and the cosmos. But had we been listening to these sources of life, instead of the “false prophets” which are the Churches themselves we would've long ago abandoned any lifestyle that took us away from enjoying our time on earth as destined and designed by it's original survivors. Africans.

Yet another frame of mind says that 2012 will only be the gentle passing of fear. What we assume will be the end of organic life on earth will actually be the coming of a new age, a rapid gain in consciousness and awareness as planets align themselves to bring forth new brands of energy towards the planet earth. It is possible we have already designed ourselves to make it through this coming transition. And if so, then it's all a matter of holding on to our hats. No one seems to know exactly what will happen, but everyone is certain something will in fact happen. How large or small, may not be what is important here. Are we prepared for it?

We can still hear 9-11 being blamed in the background for the slowing down of the US economy. It seems like the smallest glitch in the system produces major repercussions. Imagine what 3 days in total darkness would do.

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    of course we are designed to make it thru the transition... God always opens the door...

if ur preparing on this plane (plantation) then ur controled by fear...

the truth is everybody ain't gonna make it....

those that create fear... fear what they created.... and that's death...

those that are fearless are free because they chose life...

planning to slay the womb theoretically and physically is a death wish...

u can't kill something that's ready to die because it's already dead...

u can prolong the inevitable, because the Goddess is merciful

while she seeks balance and life... the God will manifest death to keep her alive because without her he can't live.

love seeks no opposition, has no need or conception of war only if it's final means is minimum existence and opportunity to re-create peace....

the rapture will be when the female principle returns to her original state....

don't miss out because all u can see is an end of destruction

u c dear i was born to make it and I will

I will make it
    they can fake it
    time that i state it
    i create it
    4 me!

get down on ur affirmations... be the peace that u desire to manifest....

and when nature is ready to receive us be ready to never look back....

prepare to leave, not to die.

I pity them, the ones' that are waiting to die..... once that pity is replaced with numbness, love will step aside and the lion's will eat.. poetically speaking...

I pray for us because we don't have the luxury of turning away.....

I serve them because they don't know any better....

3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Much food for thought :bowdown:

4. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    don't worry

have a lil faith.. :)

they have until 2012 to kill the spirit that sustains them

if they can kill that spirit within u they buy a lil time

but no worries because ur woman is in charge of that... and since the original creative essence can never be destoryed

the original man .... what a gem... never chose his riches over his right hand.......

:bowdown:

I'm really laughin at them....

funny when u become the punchline of ur very own joke...

the jokes on u jack cause we comin back, and comin back and comin back..........

like the energizer battery only solar operated....

i love u meta....

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    right...i've been thinking about this for awhile now...
    if tomorrow never comes...i'm cool wit it...
    i know i've done more good than bad...
    so whatever the cosmos holds for the kid...
    i'm cool wit it.....

great thread....

one love
    khasm

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    When Brother Miles Davis was dying, he said that; "If he could spend the last two minutes of his life on earth, he'd like to do it with his hands wrapped around some white mans throat!"....I can relate to that for 2012.

7. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    Rejoice

because one knows that they have lived by the principals of the Nguzo Saba
    in every way that they can and in every way that they could,

With that nut job from the trilateralists Brzezinski, back inn the White House, the button can be pressed any day or any minute,
    how many folks have you helped is the question asked at the end of Amenta

8. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    I have seen only a few things in the non physical regarding 2012 or this period of time, and that is the opening of many different gateways, where you go is up to your mind. Many people talk about making it and surviving, which is already a no brainer, as Black people can survive virtually anything here- less then the destruction of the planet. But some may ask themselves, why survive? Its like someone opening the door for you after being locked down in the basement for a couple of centuries. I see no judgement by "the gods", nor someone drilling another about following principles, all I see is a mind facing itself. Are people prepared for where their mind is going to take them? Gods, guides, and ancestors not their for support, can we walk towards our own light? Either way I'm chillin just watching the show. People would be suprised how many people are not praying for Jesus to come, but to not wake up tommorow, Christians included.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hi Brother MetaSaience ... :wave:

None of us are promised tomorrow. I live my life knowing this. Knowing that if there is something I want to do, or need to do, I need to do it now, and not put it off for tomorrow. For tomorrow is not guaranteed to any of us.

If there is something that someone wants to be doing in their last 2 minutes, 5 minutes, or 24 hours, then they should be found doing that right now.

I've heard all my life, that we're living in the last days, all my life. It seems to be the thing to say ... :look:

When I was working away from home, in this really racist, unbearable environment ... for 16 years ... the people there would do "bucket drops" for the employees that had passed away. It was an industrial environment, guard gate, all of that ... that everyone had to pass through coming and going to work. So when a fellow co-worker passed away, the union(s) would do a "bucket drop" for that person and their Family. Everyone was welcome to drop a few dollars in the bucket for the deceased employee.

It turned my stomach, the thought that I might die working there, and they'd do a bucket drop for me, knowing they didn't care anything about me or my Family. The thought of this weighed so heavy on my heart, and I began thinking, that I did not want no bucket drop, didn't want them acting like they cared about me, after I died. The only way I could insure that I (and my Family) never experience such, is to leave there ... insuring that whenever I died ... I would not be an employee of theirs.

We don't have control over a lot of things, but I surmised, I do have control over where I die (or at least, where I won't die). I can't die there, if I'm not there. So I quit. There were other reasons I quit of course, but I remember this particular factor pressing on my heart.

So ... for those that are serious about doing something, do it now ... right now ... don't wait until the last 2 minutes ... for these may in fact be, the last two.

Love You Brother MetaSaience! :grouphug:

Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

10. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    well speaking just for myself i prefer the darkness to the light,haha listen my brother man is not in charge of what happens to the earth,god is and it ain't time for this confused planet to cash in it's chips just yet,we'll be around a little longer i'm afraid so put away your[THE WORLD IS GONNA END]sign and get some rest before you give yourself an ulcer.....peace.