Black People : What if the elevator breaks .... Project Housing

I don't think so either, but one thing I am as sure as death is that there are roughly 6 billion people on this planet with roughly 6 billion different sets of ideals that that form their opinions, likes, and dislikes so I had to throw that last part of my post out there because there may be some souls that like that. I have seen weirder behaviors in life.

fair enough:)

nope not me couldn't live there for nothing even if it was free
to me these places nothing but a death trap !

hey Feather what if you had to walk up 27 flytes of stairs would it be fun for ya then
or ya gonna jump each one up ........ain't no fun about this place i hate they build such place
and stick us in these traps.

tumblr_m0y9rkChaa1r3x96uo1_500.jpg

Just imagine the elevator breaks and you have to get to school or work on time. Whats next..the stairs.

I'd a cussing *** by the time i get to the bottom. I would be so mad and frustrated. I'd be cussing some folks out,..just because i'm mad.

Can you imagine yourselves living here and that happens? Lets pretend you do,...what would you do or say?

peace

Welcome to the projects. lol

This is how many of us stayed in such good shape growing up. :)

After a long day at school and trying to make it home by avoiding the drug dealers, pimps, prostitutes and preachers on the corners trying to sell us whatever they had in their posession. By the time we made it to our building, if the elevator was working we still wouldn't get on it because it smelled like piss anyway, so we trooped it up the stairs whether it be 10 or twenty something flights. Oh, not too mention in some of the buildings the gods would be out front, so you might even have to quote some lessons before they even let you in....:cardio:

nope not me couldn't live there for nothing even if it was free
to me these places nothing but a death trap !

hey Feather what if you had to walk up 27 flytes of stairs would it be fun for ya then
or ya gonna jump each one up ........ain't no fun about this place i hate they build such place
and stick us in these traps.

i like a challenge, so... it would be hard but i would just do it. and i like the way i feel after a work out not that im a workaholic because its bad for your body(women) excessively, but a quick jog or stair run doesn't hurt. im not saying i would want to live there either but sometimes you have to start form somewhere, you know. people run miles and miles. before you know it you'd be home and you can flop on your bed. if you think about how hard it is you release stress on your body but if you just do it... it will be done and over.

i like a challenge, so... it would be hard but i would just do it. and i like the way i feel after a work out not that im a workaholic because its bad for your body(women) excessively, but a quick jog or stair run doesn't hurt. im not saying i would want to live there either but sometimes you have to start form somewhere, you know. people run miles and miles. before you know it you'd be home and you can flop on your bed. if you think about how hard it is you release stress on your body but if you just do it... it will be done and over.

peace

True. WHen we were growing up and running up and down the stairs, we didn't even know we were working out. We'd be having so much fun racing each other to see who could get to the lobby first that we'd even jump 8-10 stairs and run into the wall with our shoulders just to win...lol

My best friends sister and me used to fight all the time and she would chase me out of their house with her mothers high heeled shoes and i'd would go flying down the stairs cause she was just crazy enough to hit me in the head with the heel. A couple of times she threw them at me in the stairwell... Years later we would chill together in the stairway after realizing that we were fighting all the time cause we really :1luvu: each other......

I ain't mad at those stairs....lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back