Chief Elder Osiris : What If Haiti Is A Test To See How Black People Will React To This Atrocity

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    What If Haiti Is A Test To See How Black People Will React To This Atrocity

By Chief Elder Osiris

All That I Know, I Do Not Share With You On This Internet, But That Which I can I share With You Black People, Whether You Like It Or Not, Or Whether You Receive It Or Not, My Duty Is To Share The Divine Truth With You.

Listen Black People, as I have often shared with you the fact that you do not know me is proof that you have been kept from knowing the Divine Truth about the World and your Black selves.

I did not fall out of some hideaway Desert, I have been right here in your midst, fighting for Black People Freedom, not just Civil Rights, but for the Highest of award, which is Freedom, and it is such an award that Black People are deserving of receiving, because you came to this planet wearing the crown of Divine Freedom, a crown we have been made to believe is not fitting for the Black Mind, all because Black people have been made to forget our original status, when we were in the world before our Fall from the use of our Divine Mind.

Look around you and tell me what do you see, seeing require for you to Divinely Think, and when you Divinely Think, then you come to know not to form opinion about our Black Life, based on what we have been taught to believe about people who are responsible for us believing and not Thinking today.

Beloved, a Nonthinking Black Mind is a Mind that operate by the guidance of the Mind that has caused us to formulate our opinions about the events that come to affect the Black Life, and such opinions are based not on what Black people Know, but on what Black people believe, and a nonthinking Black Mind, is a Mind affected by the Lies and action of deception that have Black People not knowing how the world is structured, and not knowing the Divine Status of a people who have been labeled as being Black and Afrikan.

Such a Black people have been mentally conditioned not to know of our universal connection, such require a Divine knowledge that is required for Black people to know, in order to understand our Alchemy ability to cause events to occur that will appear as if magic being the cause of such events.

So to those Black people who do not know the Divine Power of the Mind, this what I am sharing with you, you will toss away as if it is folly to you, you not knowing that it is the profane Mind that Black people are now guided by that which cause Black people not to be qualified to recognize, not to know, and not to understand the Mental alchemy power inherit in the method of Divine Thinking.

No,No, I do not expect Black people of a false level of intelligence, an intelligence that is ignorant based, to receive that which I divinely share with Black people, concerning Black people.

Black people have been made to believe that there is nothing about us being Black, and we go as far as to demonstrate our mental illness by expressing dissatisfaction when ever the term Black is used to identify the Divine Being, a Being that is Black and now has transformed to become a Human Being, Beings that wear the Mind of Lucifer, he / she being Black people oppressors.

Now, let me touch briefly on why I am given to share with you Black people from the Title of this Missive, which is, What If Haiti Is A Test To See How Black People Will React To This Atrocity.

Beloved Black People, the world is in motion of a transformation and many events that will be taking place upon this planet will not be by Nature cause, some will be, but not all and one does not need to make claim to being a prophet, which I make no claim to be, yet I do see and understand the Sign of the Time that is upon us, here on this planet, and all else to can see, that is if you are operating in your Divine Mind, a Mind that Divinely Think and do not profanely believe.

Now, in order for you to know and understand why I make such a claim as I have, then you must know who Black people really are and how the world is structured to operate, and who it is that is controlling the world events that are effective in affecting the world, but more specific the Black World.

Yes you Black people, you are the target of concentration for many events that is now and is to take place upon this planet in this Day and Time, events to be created by Lucifer himself, he being the fraternal foundation of people with a profane Spirit, a spirit that worship the act of killing Life and considered such life to be of no value to the Human Beings of this World, a World with a foundation of Evil.

Beloved, there are terms that are used to implicate various Lucerferian Fraternities, such as the Illuminati, the Bilderburgers, the Council of Foreign Relation, the Catholic Church, the Crown of England, the Lords Of England, the Templar's, and many, many more that happen to be of various fraternal levels that constitute the god and angels of Death to the people that have been placed in a caste, label as worthless Eaters or referred to as being irrelevant to the forces of Evil, they with a plan and a desire to be God Of The World and for them to accomplish such a goal, there has to be the elimination of what is referred to as worthless and ineffective people, people been kept in a caste of poverty and self ignorance.

Beloved, but what is more important to Luciferian Fraternity, is that in Lucifer profane mind, there must be the final solution carried out against the Black World, Why?

Well it is Lucifer that know who is the most worthy opponent against him and do have the alchemy power to defeat Lucifer from carrying out his plan of completely paralyzing the Black Race, you who are upon this Planet.

What I am sharing with you Black people, many of those you have been tricked by, to look to and hold up to be your Black Leaders, they will attempt to convince you that what I am sharing with you does not carry the needed ingredients qualified to be Facts that will substantiate that which I share with you, and I share with you Black people, The Divine Truth is not in need of proving its Divine Reality, it is the Deceivers with the profane Lie that has the obligation to prove the Divine Truth to be in its company of Lies, and they can not do so.

Well, what they do, is serve as a distraction to you Black people, you who have been condition to believe without Thinking about everything those profane Black Leaders tell you to believe concerning the Lies they plant into the profane Mind that most Black people been tricked to carry, we been led to believe it is our original Mind we now operate from, Not so beloved, do you not see our present condition in the world, the quality of mind we use today is a Mind that does not lead you to Black people Freedom, but to Black people Demise.

Black People, all that you have been given cause to look at, such is not what it seem to be, and it is looking that guide you to your life destruction.

It is not who you are able to look at that possess the power in this world, such evil power is to be seen and the requirement for you to see who it is that is in possession of the power that control your Black Mind, it require for you to be in the possession of your Divine Mind, and it is such a quality of Thinking that will allow you to see and to know with understanding who it is that is planning the Black people Demise in this world.

Here you are,operating in your profane Human Being Luciferian Mind, watching and looking at the Death and Devastation going on in Haiti, and what does Black people do, we run to the oppressors and beg for mercy.

Beloved, you beg for mercy to that you hold to be your God, and such begging show that Black people do not know What The Divine Essence Is, because if we do know, Black People all over this planet would be mobilizing into an organizing mode, doing so for the purpose of saving the Black World and by doing so, will have the world in general to be placed in a more safer mode of operation.

Beloved, Evil is no stranger to Divine Justice, Lies are no stranger to Divine Truth, and profane Deception is no stranger to Divine Reality, and they are those Divine attributes of which the Divine Black so call Afrikan Being consist of, and yet you, by our made to be ignorant of not knowing who we Black people are, and the Divine potential that we possess, we acquiesce such Divine Alchemy power to Lucifer, by placing our Black selves into the caste of a child in need of Lucifer guidance and for our survival.

Such an acquired status by Black people, is what have us sitting on our do nothing behind, criticizing those of us who know the weakness of Lucifer, and that weakness is Black people Demanding without ceasing, our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, and nothing else, and because we have been made blind to the sacredness of Reparation, we live a carnal life of dependence upon Lucifer, giving him the power to determine whether our Enslaved Ancestors will receive their Reparation, Black people not knowing that such a determination lies within the Mental alchemy power of the Black Divine Mind.

How sad and pitiful we Black people have been made to be, not able to realize that Lucifer is observing us Black people, as to how we are dealing with the tragedy in Haiti, and we are doing so, as helpless beggars, not realizing through our Divine Spiritual strength, there come our power and Help in Time of Need.

Black people need to be Mad as Hell about what has happen in Haiti, now at the quake if it is natural, but at the position and condition we have been forced to be in, in Haiti, quake or no quake and not only in Haiti but all over this Evil World and I make no apology for this Divine Truth that I am sharing here, and you can take it or leave it alone.

So because of this Divine Reality and the Revelation I have Received to write the book, Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You, I am compel to continue to inform you of your Need and the World in general Need, to read, Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You, which will have what I share with you to be made plain to you.

The Link For You To Follow Is Below.

http://www.iuniverse.com/BookDetail.aspx/BookId=SKU-000131666

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    [just responding to the title]

that "test" has already been given, and black people failed miserably.

it was called "Katrina" ... they've been laughing at you since and have basically written you off and now feel free to do anything they want to do to you ...

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Your point is well taken,but when you take into consideration of the Body count, Katrina is not to be compared.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    As a people we are behind a bit but we making a stride upward to not fail but regain
    ourselves in any test before us ....point well taken Sir Chief Elder

5. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    If you are meaning how black people will act in terms of helping each other, they can test all they want to, only a fool who believes everything the news is telling, will be the ones that believe that white people are the only ones who help black people in times of crisis.

If you are meaning how black people act, like looting, and all for ones self attitude, I think anAfrican would be right about that, Katrina was enough. After all, Katrina happen in America, the so called land of milk and honey, the place where everyone wants to be. What happened during Katrina say's a lot about how black people will react in comparison to Haiti.

Astrologer4U

6. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    It most definately is

7. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    I am sorry, but I have to agree with "AnAfrican" .

We have already failed. I am not sure if we can get back on our feet because we put more stock in the wrong things collectively. Until we learn how to plants seeds for our future , look out for each other, and put moral principles on the front burner. Then we will keep declining as a whole.

We have to think of "Us" instead of the "I' 's.

WE should never give up but keep investing in our children that they may lead the way back home. ( Metaphorically speaking ) So we can tap into the source that lies dormant in us all. To stop following the baby race and lead, once again.

I love reading your threads. Keep that strong love flowing for us all.

Peace