Black Poetry : What if (For you RICH, and the Fam)

UbZoRbShUn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 2, 2001
------------
Occupation
-----------
What if we were
All in the same city
Would we vibe like we
Do
If we were all in the same
City would this cup
Of love ovaflow…
Washing the weary soul
Rejuvenating the weak

What if we all lived in the
Same city
Could I call on you
Would you be THERE for me
Like you are HERE
Would you soothe my hue
Calm my needs

Provide a meal for me
Would you allow me to suckle
From the nourishment that
You eloquently provide

Your $RICHNESS$, my heart goes out to you and yours in your time of need. I have been absent from the house for a minute, but for a reason unexplained I had to come back. See we are all tied be it not in the physical but mental. When you hurt we hurt. Watcher was down for a minute and by the grace of God and fervent prayer he was returned to us. Mr. Marion was missing for a long time, but he found us, as we were seeking him.

So you see $RICH$, we are family and we love you and yours as if we grew up round the way, borrowing cups of suga here and there. "Our words are very powerful and I am a firm believer that there is peacenpoetry like ma sista shery said. I ain’t gon preach or nothing, just know you are loved dear brotha.

One

yeah

I agree too Bishop. We all need a group hug, so here this one for $RICH$, ((((((((((((((((((((((HHHHHHUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG)))))))))))))))))))))

this one here for Brotha D (work on him yall) ((((((((((((((((((((((HHHHHHUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG)))))))))))))))))))))

this one for you and Momma Destee

((((((((((((((((((((((HHHHHHUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG)))))))))))))))))))))

and this one here for all my lovely, brothas and sistas
((((((((((((((((((((((HHHHHHUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG)))))))))))))))))))))

One

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back