Black People : What I learned while at Destee.com... Win a Year of Premium Membership!!

(I"ve really enjoyed reading these thread posts as i sit back and reflect on my own reason
mines like a book a untold story and mystery)

I'm kinda like destee if i really start what i learned while here would be endless throughout
the many years here......one thing i will say i learn a great deal here under the wings of the
MOTHER QUEEN DESTEE

And to really look back bring smiles/tears and moments only my heart beholds
because here i have given mines 110% not for me but for you all .....to see y'all
happy makes me happy / if one is sad i am also that's how deeply rooted i am into
destee.com

I love everyone of my brothers and sisters no matter what ...........gotta go getting emotional

MY $$RICH$$NESSSS ... i always knew i'd been given a GREAT GIFT when God gave me YOU! ... :love:

I absolutely knew it, and have said it all the years!

Every web site owner ... forum owner ... wants a $$RICH$$ ... but there's only one ... MINE ... :love: :D

I LOVE YOU ... Thank you for being with me, putting up with me, standing with me ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Pick me!!!! Pick me!!!!

*jumping*

Wow! Thanks Sister Destee! and Sister Proverbs31woman!

Can Sister Proverbs31Woman pick her own name out the hat for coming up with such a great thread!?

lol Sister Chevron ... yessssss ... Sister Proverbs31Woman will be picking her own winner! :D

We covered that already ... check out the following posts from this thread ...

Sister Proverbs31Woman ... since it's your game, you do the work ... :D ... :lol:

Of those that share in this thread, put their name in a hat, pull one out ... and let us know who it was! :kiss:

I would be more than happy to collect and pull a name for the draw of one year free Premium membership, what a prize!

You're so silleeeeeee ... :) ... i hope you win!

Love You!

Destee

Sister Butterfly#1 ... you're so wonderful! You bring such a light, refreshing, loving energy ... i'm honored!

Your story reminds me of Sister AuroraFlower aka LibertyLady!

When she first joined us, she was in Holland, and soon thereafter wanted to be a Premium Member.

Well ... that was not easy for her to do. She had to try one way, then another, to get her Premium Membership money to me! Nothing was working ... but you know what ... she never quit trying! I was so humbled by her effort and ultimate success ... it would have been so easy for her to stop trying ... say, well, i tried ... but she never did! As a result of her effort, she became our FIRST INTERNATIONAL PREMIUM MEMBER ... and it moved me so ... i never imagined we'd have one ... but to get one so determined ... you know that's God ... right?

You're God too ... :love: ... you manifest all of the greatness of God ... and i'm glad to know you!

Thank You for being here ... willing to go the extra mile ... willing to try again and again ... Thank You!

In this community, where stuff doesn't always work right, and there is no 24/7 support team available, no money to fix broke stuff right away, no high level experts to call upon ... we're often left to try and make stuff work our own selves ... by clicking 15 times ... praying 23 ... and hitting it with a hammer 44 ... i'm encouraged that we've been given the kind of Members that know ... and will do what's required to make it work ... prop it up ... and never quit! ... :)

I LOVE YOU !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks for Sharing ... and i hope you win! :wink:

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Sister Butterfly#1 ... you're so wonderful! You bring such a light, refreshing, loving energy ... i'm honored!

Your story reminds me of Sister AuroraFlower aka LibertyLady!

When she first joined us, she was in Holland, and soon thereafter wanted to be a Premium Member.

Well ... that was not easy for her to do. She had to try one way, then another, to get her Premium Membership money to me! Nothing was working ... but you know what ... she never quit trying! I was so humbled by her effort and ultimate success ... it would have been so easy for her to stop trying ... say, well, i tried ... but she never did! As a result of her effort, she became our FIRST INTERNATIONAL PREMIUM MEMBER ... and it moved me so ... i never imagined we'd have one ... but to get one so determined ... you know that's God ... right?

You're God too ... :love: ... you manifest all of the greatness of God ... and i'm glad to know you!

Thank You for being here ... willing to go the extra mile ... willing to try again and again ... Thank You!

In this community, where stuff doesn't always work right, and there is no 24/7 support team available, no money to fix broke stuff right away, no high level experts to call upon ... we're often left to try and make stuff work our own selves ... by clicking 15 times ... praying 23 ... and hitting it with a hammer 44 ... i'm encouraged that we've been given the kind of Members that know ... and will do what's required to make it work ... prop it up ... and never quit! ... :)

I LOVE YOU !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks for Sharing ... and i hope you win! :wink:

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Lady, you and your staff make it easy. I am so blessed to be here at this time in my life. The extra mile is what you do for family. I am aware of her(Sis Aurora Flower) I accept that compliment smiling! There is no better place for me except to be be in God's presence! Until then, Im home!!!

i've learned that i still have work to do on me in learning to accept that some don't get there as fast and that they are where the Creator wants to them to at the moment.

i've learned that i can't just wash my hands of the whole mess and head for the woods to live out my life.

i've learned that, even as long as it has been, Africa ain't down for the count and won't ever be because before anybody can break Africa, there won't be enough left to support them!

i've learned that as goes Africa, so goes Mother Earth: we won't be done until the Planet is!! and by that time, everybody else will have been long gone!

!Qa !RA!

WOW! You all getting all mushy and stuff here….. I love It...
I did not make it to the beginning, but it sure has been interesting to come here and read about all sorts of things. I love reading the poetry, even though I don’t reply. I read some of the religious stuff, but know better then answer much. I love history and can’t express how much I have learned about our people from here. Perspectives are a great many, that touch on so many levels over the years. I may not agree with some, but I have learned to listen to odd yet interesting notions I’ve never heard before. I try and come here every day, or at lease once a week. For many years I just came here to read. I only got 15 minutes at a time, so I never wrote any responses. I would then turn around and research what I had read, to look for more info.

I thank so many here for their thoughts. I am so grateful to you Destee for giving us all a chance to learn from one another and share of ourselves in a fairly safe place to do so. Thank you All!

AXE!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back