Black People : What I envy about the White man

militant said:
Peace Isaiah. Those words were very well spoken and laden with gold nuggets. So how do you suggest one builds a nation. If you try in America, the problem is you will be hunted by and sought after by the feds. And thats if you survive the bureacratic hurdles and mockery from your people. If you try in Africa, you have to first bring nations to ground zero of sanity, from ground negative of corruption. And thats gonna step on toes of powerful elite and greedy multinationals. Would you then suggest one builds a model nation somewhere out in the carribean or some island where one can start from a good foundation?

Very good questions. From what I can see, none this can be accomplished by using conventional methods, it's going to take a super-radical endeavor.

militant said:
Peace Isaiah. Those words were very well spoken and laden with gold nuggets. So how do you suggest one builds a nation. If you try in America, the problem is you will be hunted by and sought after by the feds. And thats if you survive the bureacratic hurdles and mockery from your people. If you try in Africa, you have to first bring nations to ground zero of sanity, from ground negative of corruption. And thats gonna step on toes of powerful elite and greedy multinationals. Would you then suggest one builds a model nation somewhere out in the carribean or some island where one can start from a good foundation?

My first response to your question brother, is to do it brick-by-brick where we live, and do it quietly, and without major pronouncements, and loud displays to get attention, or draw attention to our building...

That is the lesson the Honorable Elijah Muhammad ATTEMPTED to teach the frisky young colt, Minister Malcolm... He wanted to go slow, because he had learned bitter lessons about moving too fast from Garvey and his own imprisonment. He knew that the Government was already keeping an eye on his group, and that it was already infiltrated with the kind of persons that would one day SLAY Malcolm X...

That is why it, also, important for us to watch how others move in this world to avoid infiltration... The European governments have their hands full chasing CELLS of Arab muslims all over the world these days, because those cells are difficult to infiltrate... Like I said, Militant, keep it small, keep it quiet, and build each institution brick-by-brick - those bricks can be literal, they can be symbolic, as in one institution at a time... As you move along, having completed the building of one institution, you build another, and recruit professionals and intelligentsia for the next BRICK in your infrastructure...

Again, no hollering, no screaming, no marching, no attempts at publicizing what you are doing... No charismatic national spokesman, no guys in nicely-tailored suits and bow-ties, saying very entertaining and attention-getting rhetoric... Remember that your goal is to build methodically and gradually, and that it is totally legit and unpolitical... All groups do it, and we are only doing what all groups do... There is no political intrigue...

It was our desire for ATTENTION that brought about the destruction of some very wonderful Black organizations - not just the GUBMENT... Our penchant for screamin' and hollerin', and saying, "here, over here, gubment - come get me! Heres my address!" That nonsense destroyed us, and continues to destroy us, and that's why I don't like these Million Man Marches... They draw attention, they entertain, and in the end, they achieve nothing of substance... In fact, they give the government a heads-up on what we're doing, and are easily disrupted...

When will we learn to simply go about our business without a lot of loud rap, and simply put our bucks together, and buy that land, build that building on it, and collect that rent from whomever wants to pay??? We aint gotta holla Black-Black-Black-African-African-African about everything we do - particularly when it comes to business... We want everyone to feel welcome to put dollares in our cash registers and in our bank account, then we must do what all business people do, and make everyone welcome to shop in our department store, dig?

Brother, I could write on this for days, but i don't have the time, nor think it wise... I think that you've gotten my point, however... We must learn to set goals, and very quietly and methodically, Brick-By-Brick, build our institutions without fanfare and streamers flying all over the place... You get killed when you start telling the government that you have plans to destroy it, don't you?(smile!) We will one day do the same to the enemies of what we've built, too!

Militant, one last note to reinforce what I am saying here, because this is no new idea on my part... The Mafia in my city has operated for well over 100 years, enriching themselves very quietly... They are all over America, quietly doing their business, and most of us don't even know what the hell they've got their hands in until some reporter does an expose on them, and we're so shocked that they are building the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway to the tune of billions a year for the next 25 years, even though they were supposedly run outta town by our loud-mouthed ex-mayor... They are able to do this because they've built a powerful infrastructure, and are quiet about it, and we must learn to do same... Just shut up, and be on our jobs, and be on our jobs and shut up... By the way, that contract was for 8 years, but 25 years sounds about right...(SMILE!~)

Peace!
Isaiah

EXCELLENT POINTS !!!

Isaiah said:
Brother Militant, what you have said here is the nuclei of a major controversy at this board, brother(SMILE!~)

But let me clear clarify something if I may... White man does not "practice brotherhood" by any stretch of the imagination, and I think that you understand what I mean... I don't need to point out WWI and WWI, and the genocidal massacres of JEWS, AREMNIANS, UKRAINIANS, and the ethnic cleansings in BOSNIA HERTZEGOVENIA... If we want to continue to think the White Man practices brotherhood, then it is a clear indication that we are not seeing the underlying forces that maintain the principle of WHITE SUPREMACY...

Firstly, it is the ruling White Elites who practice brotherhood, and that brotherhood becomes quite tenuous when one loses his money, and is forced to drop out of the brotherhood(smile!) But, in all seriousness, there is a very subtle nuance to this thing which when Africans and others begin to understand that subtlety, all of this "brotherhood" of white men will come crashing down... That subtlety is our own disunity, which in contrast to others, including the White Man, makes them look so unified... That is what we are talking about - the grass looking greener on the other side of the pond...

White Power is kept entrenched by 2 things, our afore-mentioned disunity, and the dumb, unenlightened clinging of poor and middle-class whites to a myth that is destroying them daily, and that is their belief that their skin makes them superior when all else fails... And they will continue to cling to that mythology until hell freezes over, because besides the dirty shirts on their backs, and a broken down hoopdee, they aint got much more than us, but their too proud to admit that... The ruling White Elites count on their silly pride to keep them completely immobilized from uniting with people of color to tear this badboy down...

So, brother, their brotherhood is based on fear and manipulation of the White poor and middle-class, as well as, our disunity... When we decide that WE will unify and work together at the top or the bottom, we will begin to see the crumbling implosion of their so-called unity... Don't be envious of anyone else, brother... Work to unify African people - and know this, there was a time in Spain, when the Spanish darkened themselves to appear more like the ruling MOORS of their country... POWER is cyclical, and our time is NOW! Don't waste no energy being jealous and envious of nobody else... Use that energy to unify us wherever you are...

Peace!
Isaiah

My my my...you broke this down so well Brutha Isaiah !!!
This phenomena of poor whites feeling superior by basis of
skin color alone and mistakenly considering themselves as
a respected part of the "team" is what causes them to go out
enmasse and vote so-called elitist whites, such as
"George - the lesser", into office when these same elites could
really care a less about them and have no interest in liberating
them from their trailer park existences...

Peace ~

Akilah said:
My my my...you broke this down so well Brutha Isaiah !!!
This phenomena of poor whites feeling superior by basis of
skin color alone and mistakenly considering themselves as
a respected part of the "team" is what causes them to go out
enmasse and vote so-called elitist whites, such as
"George - the lesser", into office when these same elites could
really care a less about them and have no interest in liberating
them from their trailer park existences...

Peace ~

LOL@AKILAH!!!! Trailer Park existences, huh! I love it!(LOL!)

"Hi, Jim, I'm from PARK - ah, trailer PARK Avenue...." HeHeHe!:garbage:

Peace!
Isaiah

Militant

You have a good head on your shoulders to see the truth. See your curious enough to ask, strong enough to change and willing enough to try. Much applause to you.

Isaiah did throw down some nuggets. This is a great question posed as a Dilemma. A Dilemma can be a situation that hasn't been looked at or approached yet. A dam*ed if you do and dam*ed if you don't. Catch 22.

Peace Isaiah. Those words were very well spoken and laden with gold nuggets. So how do you suggest one builds a nation. If you try in America, the problem is you will be hunted by and sought after by the feds.

You can't make an omeltte unless you break some eggs.

Tupac. He said be willing to die for what you believe. Look at the Muslims. They commit suicide because their belief is that strong.

Malcolm knew he was a mortar. Martin knew too.

Always speak up. Speak your mind. Neither of those men laid a hand on anyone. Yet they moved.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back