Black People : What I envy about the White man

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by militant, Oct 9, 2005.

1. militant

militant Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I do not envy the white man's money. I do not envy his power. I do not envy his women, his army, his aspirations. None of those. What I envy is the unity between his people. Has anyone ever studied the relationship between white people? Has anyone looked at the poor relations between black people?
    We black people scream brotherhood. Its the white man who practices it. For we are divided. Continental African Vs American African. Within continental Africa, Nigerian vs South African, Rwandan Vs. Congo. Within Kenya, Kikuyu vs Luo. Withing American African, Light Skin vs Dark skin. Pure black vs "I have cherokee indian and german in me". With all these divisions how do we forge a common focused mind with the aim at uplifting all black kind? Do we not know that if your brother brings himself to shame, he brings you also to shame? Why the distinction to create the false illusion that you have no share of the shame? If I was a white guy, I would go to Greece and enjoy the country even if I am an American who speaks only English. I will then Jet off to Ireland and enjoy some good beer, make a few friends, before I go shopping in England. In none of these places am I made to feel like a criminal outsider. I can then fly back home to America and offer a Job to a Russian immigrant at the expense of a more qualified African American. But An African? Imagine I was sudanese, I could envision going to Kenya where I get treated worse than White tourists. Say I then went to South Africa, I will be lucky to stay alive because foreigners get slaughtered that side of Africa. I could then move to America, where I get the cold treatment because I come from a primitive place, or because I belong to the group of Africans who might be using words such as "akata".
    The difference is Clear between a blackworld and a white world.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace militant,

what you are actually looking at in regards to the "white world" is actually the STOLEN so called "black world"....We civilized them & raised them from a dead level to a living perpendicular which is what you see NOW. After being raised they hit us in the head and caused us to forget we were the ORIGINAL in EVERYTHING even UNITY!!

So make no mistake about it......It is The white worlds divide and conquer tactics that caused us to depart from OUR unity, but the shackles are slowly falling from around our brains which is why they keep stepping up their attacks on us because they see us freeing ourselves!!

The white does not practice brotherhood, unless you are referring too some secret society. WHat you see that appears to be "brotherhood" is actually caused from Desperation. The desparation from knowing they are the worlds Minority & they can not survive unless they band together against the "dark world".......

A jesuit priest was sent to every Indian Tribe
    right when they were about to unite man
    all of a sudden they would start fighting again
    follow the blood trail, it will lead you right back to the white man!!

peace

3. militant

Ratings:
    +3
    In addition to what you said, even more sad is some of us think it is fashionable and/or uplifting to place a distinction among ourselves for examples Hutus vs Tutsis for control purposes. We have also tried to forge unity in the framework of some Legal Strutcture called "African Union" with secretariat in Ethiopia. But when in the history of Africa did we learn to resort to legal structures for union?

4. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Brother Militant, what you have said here is the nuclei of a major controversy at this board, brother(SMILE!~)

But let me clear clarify something if I may... White man does not "practice brotherhood" by any stretch of the imagination, and I think that you understand what I mean... I don't need to point out WWI and WWI, and the genocidal massacres of JEWS, AREMNIANS, UKRAINIANS, and the ethnic cleansings in BOSNIA HERTZEGOVENIA... If we want to continue to think the White Man practices brotherhood, then it is a clear indication that we are not seeing the underlying forces that maintain the principle of WHITE SUPREMACY...

Firstly, it is the ruling White Elites who practice brotherhood, and that brotherhood becomes quite tenuous when one loses his money, and is forced to drop out of the brotherhood(smile!) But, in all seriousness, there is a very subtle nuance to this thing which when Africans and others begin to understand that subtlety, all of this "brotherhood" of white men will come crashing down... That subtlety is our own disunity, which in contrast to others, including the White Man, makes them look so unified... That is what we are talking about - the grass looking greener on the other side of the pond...

White Power is kept entrenched by 2 things, our afore-mentioned disunity, and the dumb, unenlightened clinging of poor and middle-class whites to a myth that is destroying them daily, and that is their belief that their skin makes them superior when all else fails... And they will continue to cling to that mythology until hell freezes over, because besides the dirty shirts on their backs, and a broken down hoopdee, they aint got much more than us, but their too proud to admit that... The ruling White Elites count on their silly pride to keep them completely immobilized from uniting with people of color to tear this badboy down...

So, brother, their brotherhood is based on fear and manipulation of the White poor and middle-class, as well as, our disunity... When we decide that WE will unify and work together at the top or the bottom, we will begin to see the crumbling implosion of their so-called unity... Don't be envious of anyone else, brother... Work to unify African people - and know this, there was a time in Spain, when the Spanish darkened themselves to appear more like the ruling MOORS of their country... POWER is cyclical, and our time is NOW! Don't waste no energy being jealous and envious of nobody else... Use that energy to unify us wherever you are...

\
    Peace!
    Isaiah

5. militant

Ratings:
    +3
    Very refreshing perspective. I see your points. For example, one can look at the manipulations of the southerners by the Republican party. So the question is how does one start to build this unity. Have we tried at all? Or have we only tried failing strategies?

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,729
    when black people unite, the world will change hands.
    we are even now detoxifying our selves, one by one.
    it is happening now.

7. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62

Brother Militant, Africans in the UNTED STATES, specifically, have been steadfastly trying to build the mythical RAINBOW COALITION for forerver, it has failed miserably for the reason I stated... Poor White folks and their middle-class brethren, have too much emoional energy tied up in the mythology of their genetic superiority, and white skinned privilege, to unite with us or other people of color, to challenge the White Ruling Elite... The white ruling elite knows that, and plays these simple-assed whites like a fiddle, man...

There are whites who understand this, but they are too few in number, and too cowardly in spirit, to foment a serious assault on that mythology. Afterall, it benefits them handsomely, so it creates a bit of a spiritual quandary, and whole lotta political dishonesty when it comes to dealing with Black folks, or their own... Brother Minister Malcolm once told the white college student - when she asked him what she could do to help the Negro in his struggle, "nothing...", because MALCOLM knew as only the sage could know, that she was too bound up in White Supremacist Mythology to be anything but an enemy(ultimately)to the liberation struggle of African people...

What I mean by "enemy to the liberation struggle of African people" is that the white liberal's confusion and dishonesty,makes him or her incapable of being anything but a drag on our struggle.... As a people who need all of resources working in ONE unified direction, our strategy of attempting to get other folks to work with us has only weakened our resolve... This is why the Black Nationalist strategy of a Marcus Garvey, Elijah Muhammad, Kwame Nkrumah, which advocates that we build our own nation, remains the best strategy for us at this point... Black leaders who actually scorn such a strategy in favor of the same old failed strategies that keep them in power at the expense of Our Suffering, are also enemies of our people...

I am no radical, Militant... I simply see where, one, we have tried all the other alternatives, and have come full cirlce back to the only one which would've worked all along - the building of our own institutional infrastructure... We want unity of ALL African people, but THAT will not only NOT ever happen, it is not even necessary... A small few of us working together to build our own powerful and independent economic and social institutions, will make all of those who stand outside of that kind of power and success, eventually gravitate toward it(smile!) Get my meaning????

People gravitate toward power - shining examples of power... The Nation of Islam has already proved this, so did the Garvey movement... Unfortunately, some within those houses of power became DRUNK iingesting and inhaling a substance few of them had ever known... They were as termites eating at the foundation of those institutions, and finally they destroyed them... These are the lessons we have to learn from, and improve upon, but again, WE do not have to unify a billion Africans before we move forward... We have to unify key professionsals and intelligentsia who know how to bguild strong institutions, and have the desire to do so... I guarantee ya, brother, that once those institutions are built and funcitoning on all cylinders for all to see, watch how that unifies those who see, finally, their hope for a better day... Human nature 1zero1...

Peace!
    ISAIAH

8. militant

Ratings:
    +3
    Peace Isaiah. Those words were very well spoken and laden with gold nuggets. So how do you suggest one builds a nation. If you try in America, the problem is you will be hunted by and sought after by the feds. And thats if you survive the bureacratic hurdles and mockery from your people. If you try in Africa, you have to first bring nations to ground zero of sanity, from ground negative of corruption. And thats gonna step on toes of powerful elite and greedy multinationals. Would you then suggest one builds a model nation somewhere out in the carribean or some island where one can start from a good foundation?

9. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    :gossip:
    Well said, I agree 100%

10. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064