Chief Elder Osiris : What Have We Done?

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
What Have We Done?

By Chief Elder Osiris

There Is Much More Where This Come From

O_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

As I take a mental survey of the Black World, I see a Nation in ruins, not that it is the way it has always been, but if you do not know, then you would believe it to be so, and to believe such, knock the drive for dignity and respect right out from your mind, and thus, you have what you are now looking at to be a scattered and delusional Black so call Afrikan People, a people who no longer can see the Divine Truth and Reality, when it come to the Black Body Life Self.

So, I ask the question, what have we done that cause so much tension and strife among a people that have no potential today, other than to depend upon people who have worked to destroy the image and Mind of a people who do not know who we are today.

So, I ask, What Have We Done?

We have allowed our Divine Mind to be devoured by a people who came claiming to be superior over all others, yet such a claim coming from such a people had no evidence to support such a claim.

So, we allowed them to make claim to have done all that we had accomplished while on this planet, while we were left alone with the Divine Essence, the Universe, and our Divine Being self.

Now, observe today the people claiming to be Black and Afrikan, and see the condition of such a people and their land call Afrika, and then you will know that I am justified in asking the question to Black so call Afrikan people, What Have We Done?

Here we are today, to have mismanaged our lives to the point that we today, don’t have any respect for ourselves, and yet we make like we are deserving of having respect from other people that make up this world, and I ask the question, What Have We Done, To Demand Such An Honor Of Respect To Come From other people?

Here we are, a lost people without power and authority over our lives, having not the power of influence that will benefit the Black Nation, a Nation that has been split asunder, and so I ask, What Have We Done?

Here we are, a people with such a long and mysterious past that extend beyond this planet Earth, and is with evidence to show the once level of our intelligence, and yet we now have allowed somebody else to come and make claim of all that is our doing, so yes, I am justified in asking the question, What Have We Done?

Here we are, a people who have managed to generate an arrogance that magnify our ignorance, we being totally without the Mind that will cause us to be self embarrass, we who once were in command of the Divine Knowledge about the Divine Essence and all of its Elements of Hydrogen power.

Today, most of us Black people fail to see the significant in having such knowledge, and without it, we have become the Black so call Afrikans which you are looking at today, a people who can not even generate any self respect.

There are no respectable people that will allow themselves to remain in bondage without a fight, because freedom demand such respect, and when you disrespect freedom, you are a slave to those that keep you in bondage, and Reparation Represent our freedom.

What Have We Done?

We have managed to bring strife and division between the two gender opposites, the Feminine and Masculine, a sure sign of a Nation gone to dwell in the Cesspool of weakness, and it is weakness that is the haven of Evil and discontent, the description of the present day Black so call Afrikan people.

We as Black so call Afrikan People have mastered the act of hypocrisy, while pretending to be that which we are not, only that which we have been made to be we are, and it is not in the best interest of the Black Race,.

What Have we Done?

Look around you and try and see the state of condition of the Black Family life, a lost of respect is now between the parent and child, the child no longer can feel safe in the presence of the parent, as the parent now act out a Bo jingle and Stepping Flecture Spirit, always skinning and grinning and telling jokes about the cause and status of our ignorance, as the child observe such a decline in the Black Family Structure.

What Have We Done?

There now is no sense of urgency among Black people, all is calm as the Black Family dissolve right in front of our face, a sign of the lost of knowledge of the value of freedom and the Black Family Unity, because where there is no Black Family Unity the Family perish from not having self respect.

What Have We Done?

We have substituted our knowledge for the oppressor’s knowledge, and we now wonder why it is that we are stuck in the abyss of ignorance?

Beloved, there is no meaningful substitute for Freedom, you either have it or you do not, and without it, you are as a sheep without its Sheppard, lost without protection and Divine guidance.

So, tell me, What Have We Done?

We are from a people who knew the value of seriousness, and now we have become the biggest joker in the world, and to try and cover up our ignorance, we joke about it, a sure sign of a Mental Ill People.

What Have We Done?

Well I will Share with you what we have done, we have allowed ourselves to become the biggest Fool in the World, hiding behind excuses because that is the quality of Mind that now guide our Black despicable lives, we being a people who refuse to take charge of our lives, so we leave such a duty to those who have taken our Divine Mind, as we make no effort to reclaim it.

We have lost the edge, the drive to be free and independent with sovereignty, as we now function with a mind of dependency, a sure sign of a death of a Black Nation in need of a resurrection, that is what we have done.

We have managed to lose respect from our children, by not showing respect for them, we no longer are our children protector.

So, the most devastating thing we have done is to lose our Divine Mind, and without it, Afrika remain as is, and Black people keep on being the great pretenders, that is what we have done to the Black Race, a Race we no longer are proud of, and we do nothing to generate such pride back to the Black Race.

That Is What We Have Done.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris

Chief Elder

copyright@2010

What is the difference between the Divine Mind and the Divine Essence?

Would you say it is another level of understanding the difference between a spirit being and a human being

I would say that even a self created Divine Mind is only a mimic of the Divine Essence.

So in all actuality a created divine mind would also have an expiration date...

Amen Ra

Now you are Thinking Brother Rich, without thye support of Lucifer Mind.

Now, many Black people are disagreeable to that we do not know about, just to be so, having no knowledge about that which is causing to be disagreeable, such a Mind I do not involve myself with.

Divinity is an attribute of the Divine Essence Energy Intelligence, (GOD) and with such an Eternal Existence, there is no expiration date, Infinity is without measure or limits.

The Divine Mind is an Energy connection to the Intuitive Self which is an attribute of the Soul Energy, which is a verification of the Divine Essence, No Expiration Date.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back