Black People : What have the USA/West EVER done apart from attack the African Collective?

When you post remarks such as these:

you don't want to debate this topic

you truly cannot connect to this thread's theme very spectacularly highlights

your functional literacy isn't up to the job, is it

Its a rule violation, and you are making the dialog personal:

Rule #6 - No Personalizing Discussions
You can't make the discussion about a Member.

This includes speaking on your perception of another's intellect, or lack thereof.

Keep your commentary on the topic, not on a Member.

... Why such a long winded way of saying you don't want to debate this topic as opposed to answering the question underlined above, which if you truly cannot connect to this thread's theme very spectacularly highlights that your functional literacy isn't up to the job, is it [but thank you very much for at least trying, responding to my thread in any case]?

Last edited:
When you post remarks such as these:

This includes speaking on your perception of another's intellect, or lack thereof.

First of all Mr. Coger, I don't see one violation in his post !! What you're doing is putting him on blast for something he didn't do. His entire response is part of an "IF" scenario. The second part is a question and not a direct attack. So what you labeled as a personal attack is not that at all if one reads the post and has an understanding of the english language, which I'm sure that you do....so maybe it's your motive that needs to be looked at??

... Why such a long winded way of saying you don't want to debate this topic as opposed to answering the question underlined above, This right here is attached to this because of the comma. which if you truly cannot connect to this thread's theme very spectacularly highlights that your functional literacy isn't up to the job, is it ...and this is also attached to the comma and the "IF"[but thank you very much for at least trying, responding to my thread in any case]?

First of all Mr. Coger,

I don't see one violation in his post !!
What you're doing is putting him on blast for something he didn't do.
So what you labeled as a personal attack is not that at all if one reads the post and has an understanding of the english language,
which I'm sure that you do....so maybe it's your motive that needs to be looked at??

Its certainly nice to have someone else to talk with and break the monotonous back and forth, thanks Keita for becoming the third poster in the Thread.

[QUOTE="Keita Kenyatta, post: 871784, member: 4024" First of all Mr. Coger, I don't see one violation in his post !! What you're doing is putting him on blast for something he didn't do.

His entire response is part of an "IF" scenario. The second part is a question and not a direct attack.

So what you labeled as a personal attack is not that at all if one reads the post and has an understanding of the english language, which I'm sure that you do....so maybe it's your motive that needs to be looked at??

... Why such a long winded way of saying you don't want to debate this topic as opposed to answering the question underlined above, This right here is attached to this because of the comma. which if you truly cannot connect to this thread's theme very spectacularly highlights that your functional literacy isn't up to the job, is it ...and this is also attached to the comma and the "IF" [but thank you very much for at least trying, responding to my thread in any case]?[/QUOTE]

Thank you Keita for your rational analysis as to why I’m not actually violating Destee’s rules with regard being disparaging about another member’s intellectual stature. Clyde and I very rarely see eye to eye, and he’s not the only person her who often feels somewhat intimidated by the questioning format with which I present my assertions and perspective.

However, as I’m starting my 12th year on Internet Message boards experience has taught me that just like the rest of REALITY, if you don’t enquire, ask relevant questions, then YOU NEVER KNOW just how similarly/differently to YOU other people are perceiving the 21st century, do you?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 871647, member: 12718" When you post remarks such as these:

[/QUOTE]Are you saying that ALL the assertions/questions below that you've totally ignored aren't connected to this thread theme/the USA/West's ongoing onslaught on Humanity in general, non-whites and peoples of African ethnicity specifically; as highlighted by the huge blast in Abuja/Nigeria [14/04/2014] that incinerated 70 Christians and Muslims as part of an ongoing strategy to exacerbate the tensions between these groups in the country/create SERIOUS civil strife?

Aren’t non-whites in general, we peoples of African ethnicity specifically in the UK, USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa all frontline soldiers in a War that has NEVER EVER been openly declared then [from 3000 BCE] or now by THESE so despicably cowardly Semitic/White PARASITES, just very very efficiently waged/they JUST DO IT?

What about the figures from White on White World Wars I & II in the 20th century, specifically the 25 million white USSR citizens that Stalin sacrificed to stop Hitler along with China's 11.3 million dead stopping the Japanese, Poland actually losing 1 million [plus the 6 million European Jews the Nazis exterminated within Poland], whereas despite the hype the USA [495 000] and UK's [388 000] losses in WWII don't total 1 million, do THEY but don’t the West’s forces constantly project and promote that THEY WON the WAR and saved Humanity, [in their dreams at least]?

Don't those so chilling numbers [25 million fatalities] highlight exactly why Russia STILL runs things in the Eastern Bloc TODAY, have [have paid for the right to do so in blood] secured their interests in the Crimea and are poised to do the same in Eastern Ukraine even at the cost of a bloodbath similar to the ongoing grief in Chechnya?

Wouldn’t you agree that even our IDIOTS like Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe and even the Rwanda MADNESS’s STUPIDITY still [doesn’t total 1 million fatalities] leaves US so far off the pace set by the Luciferian LUNATICS inc that we've got no hope of EVER catching up [as TV show I saw about WWI Remembrance Day 11th November put the fatalities at 15,000,000], have we, dwarfing into total insignificance our divisions/conflicts when compared to the maliciously EVIL malice with which the White POWER ELITE think nothing of culling their own people like vermin as [opposed to the diverse range of crimes integral with their ongoing onslaught of over 2000 years duration on non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically]highlighted by the over over 60 million exterminated in various 20th century conflicts?

What would whites be saying about our SELF HATE if we had EVER utilized industrialized warfare/Weapons of mass destrusction to exterminate so many of our own people, squandered a huge amount of Humanity’s wealth creating massive/unusable by the sane nuclear arsenals [the remnants of which could still cause an Extinction Level Event TODAY] because their INTELLIGENCE told them that MAD [Mutual Assured Destruction] during the cold war with the USSR/Eastern block was the only way forward for Humanity [was it]?

In fact aren’t we people of African ethnicity doing brilliantly [still contributing constructively/leading in many areas of human activity] for a people who have been warred on covertly [when has War ever been openly declared as opposed to waged with cowardly maliciously EVIL malice] for over 5000 years by the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc and their cohorts, or haven’t you noticed they manner in which our intelligently focused leaders are either sidelined like Garvey, Nkrumah Frank Lucas, Malakai York, Larry Hoover, or executed like Lumumba, Malcolm X, Dr Martin Luther King, Steve Biko, Samora Michel, Felix Mitchell, Muamar Gaddafi [an Arab who did more for Africa than any African leader that I can name/what about you] the list goes on doesn’t it?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back