Black People : What Have I Done?

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
What Have I Done?

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

I speak to you much Time In Code, It Is The Divine Truth To Be Told To The Soul Of Black Folks, In Secrete And Not To Be Bold For All To Hear What To Be Told, About The Kingdom Of Afrika, And Freedom Alike.

What Have I done but showed you the way to freedom
I flench not in the bowl of evil wondering not if I have a fever.

My mission is to share information and fight not for you but with you in pursuit of our Freedom, anything less makes us be disobedient.

Not to God, but to Divine Truth and Reality, the pathway that leads to the gateway of Divine Living, unsaddled.

I seek nothing from you that you can not do, I am here
to let you know I can too, fighting for freedom I am referring to
don't you know, living without it makes you be you as you are today, is that alright with you?

I share with you that which I have been given to know, the evil out there with you to ignore, but only the soul (Soul) without an internal eternal flame to be Free, harken not to the fool, who try and convince you to be a fool too.

I know what I have done and I do it well, it is to urge you to remember not to engage in show and tell, but know that when the bell toll for me, and your freedom, that is the reward for what I do, sharing the Divine Truth with you.

Sharing information that seems so far fetched but I know it is the Divine Truth you be told not to catch, be slow and afraid the enemy "WANTs" you to be, fear is the bed of a child and not for you whose obligation is to protect, defend and be Divinely True, that is what your obligation is to do.

The Liar and deceiver come to you singing loud and off-key, trying to get you away from me, but you see, it is not I that is disturbed, it is the one who always throwing you a curve, telling you what to believe and always be on your knees.

No!, No beloved! such is not the way to getting to know what God Is, and oh yes, you must get to know that is the quality of information that I give!!!

Checking with nobody to see if the Divine Truth I share, if it is in keeping with that racist Luciferian Human Being Standards, intentionally I violate to get you to know that Freedom is no gamble.

A Sure thing Freedom is for you, only if you are willing to be Divinely True to you, fight we must, to get what has been taken away from you, do not be fooled listening to those who tell you that God The Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost is your tools to be used and that the pearly gate is to be your goal, not Freedom, as you have been told by me who use and preference not a religion in everything that I share with you, that Is the sign that evil use to trick you.

What Have I Done? Nothing More Than What I Need To Do, and that is to share the Divine Truth with you, which is to not enter Lucifer religious door were lying and deceiving, grieving to be in God kingdom when the goal must be for the Black Afrikan Freedom.

The quality of information that I share with you is limited in scope on this internet because I know the evil of Satan that devilish Luciferian Human Being is no joke, we must be always aware of him cloaking trying to hear what only the Divine Black Afrikan Revolutionary is privileged to hear, out of worldly sight.

What Have I Done, well, only to show you a glimpse of what you need to know and it is not for fun.

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Reached his destination but his train arrived late had to dive into a plate of spaghetti and ate after he was done with his team he come upon the scen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Black Sports : NFL & KAEPERNICK DONE WITH EACH OTHER ? Black Sports 2
C Black People : How Can You Speak Truth About Hate Without Speaking Truth About The Hateful Things Done By Hating People??? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : There's Still a Lot of Work to Be Done to End Natural Hair Discrimination Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
FlowerCrownedQueen Black People : Do you or have you ever done a mood board? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Use kitchen utensils while itching for pencils this vapor is corrupt if done on paper products but m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : I'm a wet one here to get stuff done boys wanna huff and puff be alert Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : LeBron James Is Done With Trump: 'I Would Never Sit Across From Him' Black Sports 9
candeesweet Black Poetry : Never done Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My girl's legs stay soft and I start the day off with a smile so that's done with now must come wit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Relationships : Men: What is the most romantic thing a woman has ever done for you? Black Relationships 8
Chaya Chaim Black Poetry : I'm done with you girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Al D Black People : Robert Mugabe: China is doing everything that Africa’s colonizers should have done Black People Open Forum 24
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : El-Nino-Does-Something-Its-Never-Done-Before Science and Technology 0
Black Phoenix Black People Politics : Is Trump Right? A Look at What Obama's Done for Black Community Black People Politics 21
Kemetstry Black People : 5 HUMAN EXPERIMENTS DONE ON BLACK PEOPLE Black People Open Forum 6
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Stevie Wonder - You Haven't Done Nothin' Black Entertainment 0
coey30 Black Poetry : I'm Done Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Orisons Black People : What have the USA/West EVER done apart from attack the African Collective? Black People Open Forum 14
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Abba YAH I'am sorry for what we have done to you Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Studies have been done. Ladies is this true? Black People Open Forum 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Magic Sam - What Have I Done Wrong Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : The Law of tithing is done away with. Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Stevie Wonder You Haven't Done Nothin' Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Josh X Brown The Front Porch : The Time and What Must Be Done!!!!!! The Front Porch 8
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Tiffany Malone and Southside Singers - That's What He's Done For Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Beverly Crawford - He s Done Enough Lyrics Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People : If You Want Something Done - Why Not Do It Yourself? Black People Open Forum 17
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : Why deos the president need a new war every five minutes? I thought after W we were done with that! Black People Politics 12
Destee Black People : Race Verification for Online Discussions - How Is It Done? Black People Open Forum 50
Skipp The Front Porch : Have I done this already? The Front Porch 1
MsInterpret Health and Wellness : Do You Get Your Nails Done? Black Health and Wellness 15
S Black Sports : Derek Fisher getting it done. Black Sports 6
J Black Spirituality Religion : The time and what must be done Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Kemetstry Black People : Conservatives Aint Done Yet Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black People : Standing Up For People You Do Not Know - Ever Done It? Black People Open Forum 29
chuck Black People Politics : Drone Attacks Are Not Being Done Via My Approval! Black People Politics 0
Maîtresse Black People : It is done! Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Black People : Things You Have Done - That Most Folk Have Never Done Black People Open Forum 67
Destee Black People : Things You Have Never Done - That Most Folk Have Done Black People Open Forum 15
Writeous1 Black People : What could be done with information like this? Black People Open Forum 9
$$RICH$$ Black People : WHAT WE DONE/HOW WE TREATED Black People Open Forum 82
S Black People : "My Father" by Tejumola Komolafe... very well done.. important ideas.. Black People Open Forum 1
legit-writer Black People : Pastor Done Gone Mad lol Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : What would Garvey, Malcolm X, or Fannie Lou Hamer done with the internet, facebook and twitter Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black People : OK What Have You Done for the Black Community Where You Live? Put up or ...well you Know!! Black People Open Forum 8
river Black People : What Have You Done For Me Lately? Black People Open Forum 3
chuck Somalia : And What Shall Be Done About The Plight Of Somalia?!? Somalia 8
T Black Men : Tell the Truth about what has feminism EVER done for us as a PEOPLE? Black Men 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : has obama done anything good at all? Black People Politics 75