Black People : WHAT HATE AND LOVE FEEL LIKE

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MRS. LADY, Mar 12, 2009.

1. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    I always thought that my biggest flaw was that I had the ability to see the good in people. The reason that I thought it was a flaw was because everytime you try to show someone love they rip you heart out of your chest and stomp on it like you don't even matter. Like if there was something less then low you would exist somewhere a little beneath that.

I guess what I learned was that maybe that flaw isn't so bad. Being able to dream of good in all things.

Most of my existence I guess I have been some sort of Mr. Magoo. Just walking around thinking that if you love someone or show them love that it would somehow touch that point in them that no one or nothing could compare to.

One thing I can say is that every person on here that I've said I love you brother or sister I meant that.

Since preachers and church folk like to brag so much about what they do I think I can feel free to say that sometimes in my life to help someone else I gave my last. Went without, almost lost my very self even worring about everyone being happy.

Everyone arguing who's right, who's wrong, whose in charge, who's stupid, who's weird, who's and on and on and on.

At the end of the day, who cares.

You know what hate feels like.

Well you should've went to New Orleans. People who won't help each other. Their glad to give a fish, but if you think they gon let other people fish you got another thing coming. City falling down, and the hypocrits is all down at the dome, acting like all stars. Everybody wan be a star and can't even be a civilized human being.

You should've checked skid row. A bunch of zombies all cracked out, voting for Obama who I'm sure ain't paid them a visit yet. Keep buying his books. He ain't nothing like me. Tell him to call his cousin Chaney and maybe perhaps discuss getting Mumia out of jail.

Oh and in the mists of all the dead people the church, offering tax excempt receipts in the middle of worship service.

And everyone just nice to me because all they see is a pretty face, and a possible lay.

Then vegas. A poor example of Pi-RAMSES. Sun City not sin city losers.

That's hate.

And this. This is love.

Anyone who just wants to man up or woman up or the rest of ya'll up, and apologize. I forgive you anyway.

The ONE. The ONE that's heart beats like mine made me free, because you can hate, but **** your missing the best ****** crack ever.

SPREAD LOVE, PEACE, TRUTH ......................

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

:bowdown:

However, at the end of the day, there is always somebody who does care, Miss Lady.

I truly believe that there are more good people than bad in this world. I think if it were the opposite, we would have destroyed ourselves by now.

But, I still believe that there is more goodness in this world than evil.

I have to.

Like you, so often I do get caught in the "rosy" picture. I give people the benefit-of-the-doubt because I want to very much believe that good and love and kindness will prevail over hate.

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :love:

:luvv::teach:

:heart:

4. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Miss Lady

I forgot about this story and fact Cheney's wife made.

October 17, 2007

All in the family: Cheney and Obama related

WASHINGTON (CNN) – Go back far enough, the saying goes, and everyone's related.

But could it be possible that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and Vice President Dick Cheney share a common ancestor?

Cheney's wife Lynne says yes.

In an interview on MSNBC Tuesday afternoon, Mrs. Cheney said that in the course of researching her husband's genealogy for her new book, "Blue Skies, No Fences," she discovered that the two public figures share an ancestor eight generations ago.

"Think about this," Mrs. Cheney said. "This is such an amazing American story that one ancestor, a man that came to Maryland, could be responsible down the family line for lives that have taken such different and varied paths as Dick's and Barack Obama's."

5. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    In terms of good and evil

I once felt the same way, and not to change your mind cuz that's not my place, but, we (earthlings) are on the brink of self-destruction whether we want to see that or not. It's so hard these days because our Spiritual selves want to focus on the positive so that we don't get pulled down in to negativity, but at the same time that negative part of ourselves that protects our survival is giving off massive alarms. So, what do we do?

I say that those who want to continue to uplift the world and it's condition by all means hold up your light. For those that want to save our tomorrow for our children, then let's take action. For it's a well known quote that says:

The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing.’

6. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Miss Lady

It is not a flaw to love someone and give your all in each and every case. It is a flaw ( missing view ) in those who miss out on such a love.

Those who are not considerate and caring. Makes one reflect and doubt what they do. Questions roll in the mind.

Is there something I did wrong? _ NO

Is there something I need to change? _ NO

Why does this keep happening? _ Because those who get all they need and want without investing the heart.

Are just users and takers. Vampires that will suck the love out of a person and leave the body feeling empty.

Look into the eyes. To see the heart. if the eyes can't hold contact when talking. Deception may be in the heart. Go slow into the relationships. Anything worth having can be waited on. Ask about and look for the seriousness of commitment.

Demand action, because their actions or lack of. Speaks louder than words.

Those who use see, clear opportunity and go quickly into the lie. With clear cut goals to deceive.

But above all. Make no changes to self.
    For true love can be found.

That doesn't deserve you. That has no time to spend or have not shared personal things. taken the time to introduce and when looked in the eyes, you don't see your reflection, or a reflection beaming back.

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

I hear you, Phnx.

But 'holding up my light,' my faith is exactly what I strive to do. And no matter how dismal the darkness around me, I do yet believe and will believe that my light and the light of others can defeat it.

And your quote was sho nuff apropos!

8. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    I still do also ... the good may be layin dormant somewhere... I gotta keep the rose colored shades on cause in the end Sister it doesn't matter what path to righteousness we've all chosen for ourselves it only matters how we treat each other... and learn from each other.....

love and kindness will prevail i agree infinity....

9. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

:hi:

:heart:

:luvv:

10. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    truth

the path's both led to the white house...

i always say i'm not amazed that there is an african american president.. i never doubted that there could be....

but a politician is a politicain is a politician...

and there has never been a president outside of the blood line....

and my what a mess this country is in ....

and as people lose their homes, jobs and can't feed their families... oh boy...

that usually leads to high rates of crime.... and animalistic behavior....