Black People : What Has Been Revealed Here: No Solution To The Decline Of The Intact Black Family!

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
You see that I have been learning and listening from some of you here too...

I. e., you've had lots to say about the issues and problems, nobody has presented any acceptable means/ways/etc. to resolve them...

In my humble (or not so humble) opinion, all of the above should continue to be the main topic of the discussions and debates...

FYI...

nobody has presented any acceptable means/ways/etc. to resolve them...
Can you show us your resolutions?

It boggles my mind when someone starts a thread complaining about what people are not doing, so the thread complains in the same fashion they are complaining about.

INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING OR EVEN MENTIONING ANYBODY ELSE AND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING, WHY NOT JUST START A THREAD WITH YOUR SOLUTIONS????????

In my humble (or not so humble) opinion, all of the above should continue to be the main topic of the discussions and debates...
You could have "continued" as you say, instead you chose to stagnate and complain.

Start a thread with a list of problems as you see it and YOUR solutions, the rest will take care of itself.

The title of this thread is
What Has Been Revealed Here: No Solution To The Decline Of The Intact
Black Family
What has been revealed is you don't have a solution either.
If you did your thread would have been titled: I HAVE SOLUTIONS TO THE DECLINE OF THE INTACT BLACK FAMILY

Can you show us your resolutions?

It boggles my mind when someone starts a thread complaining about what people are not doing, so the thread complains in the same fashion they are complaining about.

INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING OR EVEN MENTIONING ANYBODY ELSE AND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING, WHY NOT JUST START A THREAD WITH YOUR SOLUTIONS????????

You could have "continued" as you say, instead you chose to stagnate and complain.

Start a thread with a list of problems as you see it and YOUR solutions, the rest will take care of itself.

The title of this thread is
What has been revealed is you don't have a solution either.
If you did your thread would have been titled: I HAVE SOLUTIONS TO THE DECLINE OF THE INTACT BLACK FAMILY

Exactly. Some of us are getting ideas from the people. Some of us are sitting back hoping for ideas to come to them. SMH.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back