Black People : What Has Been Revealed Here: No Solution To The Decline Of The Intact Black Family!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
You see that I have been learning and listening from some of you here too...

I. e., you've had lots to say about the issues and problems, nobody has presented any acceptable means/ways/etc. to resolve them...

In my humble (or not so humble) opinion, all of the above should continue to be the main topic of the discussions and debates...

FYI...

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
I agree...without strong families there is no community but just an illusion of one.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
nobody has presented any acceptable means/ways/etc. to resolve them...
Can you show us your resolutions?

It boggles my mind when someone starts a thread complaining about what people are not doing, so the thread complains in the same fashion they are complaining about.

INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING OR EVEN MENTIONING ANYBODY ELSE AND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING, WHY NOT JUST START A THREAD WITH YOUR SOLUTIONS????????

In my humble (or not so humble) opinion, all of the above should continue to be the main topic of the discussions and debates...
You could have "continued" as you say, instead you chose to stagnate and complain.

Start a thread with a list of problems as you see it and YOUR solutions, the rest will take care of itself.

The title of this thread is
What Has Been Revealed Here: No Solution To The Decline Of The Intact
Black Family
What has been revealed is you don't have a solution either.
If you did your thread would have been titled: I HAVE SOLUTIONS TO THE DECLINE OF THE INTACT BLACK FAMILY

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
Can you show us your resolutions?

It boggles my mind when someone starts a thread complaining about what people are not doing, so the thread complains in the same fashion they are complaining about.

INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING OR EVEN MENTIONING ANYBODY ELSE AND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING, WHY NOT JUST START A THREAD WITH YOUR SOLUTIONS????????

You could have "continued" as you say, instead you chose to stagnate and complain.

Start a thread with a list of problems as you see it and YOUR solutions, the rest will take care of itself.

The title of this thread is
What has been revealed is you don't have a solution either.
If you did your thread would have been titled: I HAVE SOLUTIONS TO THE DECLINE OF THE INTACT BLACK FAMILY

Exactly. Some of us are getting ideas from the people. Some of us are sitting back hoping for ideas to come to them. SMH.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : Besides Executive Orders Trump Since October has been removing critical regulations and trying to pass so many controversial laws Black People Politics 4
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
HODEE Black People : Martin Luther King, Jr., "What Is Your Life's Blueprint?" This is the first time the speech has been published in its entirety. Black People Open Forum 0
G Law Forum : Third Man "William Bryan" Who Videotaped Ahmaud Arbery's Murder Has Been Arrested For Murder and False Imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Why has the Tulsa Race Massacre been largely forgotten? African American History Culture 13
Ndugu Black People : Harriett Tubman House ; Community housing, and center , has been sold in Boston Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black People Politics : Trump's Obsession with Obama - Has a White Man Been More Obsessed with a Black Man Before? Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Uganda : How to Avoid Getting Ill: Uganda President Hasn't Been Sick in 31 Years and Has Some Advice Uganda 0
M Black People : Question on something that has been bothering me for a while? Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : A Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me Page Has Been Created Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A History of Slavery That 'Has Never Been Told' African American History Culture 21
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : warning : thread has been highjacked..... Black People Politics 87
Perfection Support : I "Like" that the "Like" Button has been removed Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 20
Kadijah Black People : The World Cup's Winner has been announced! It's.... Black People Open Forum 3
dunwiddat Black People : Her life has been shattered by gun violence Black People Open Forum 1
crwn Black People : Has Our Future Leaders Been Already Chosen Black People Open Forum 19
dunwiddat Black People : Mandela has been laid to rest Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Lonnie Johnson, founder of the Super Soaker, has been awarded a nearly $73 million settlement Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
legit-writer Black People : Has the 'Stand Your Ground' Law Been Abused? Black People Open Forum 3
B Black People : Why has nothing been posted here about the Lane Murder Black People Open Forum 58
Alarm Clock Black People : NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court judges, members of Congress and more Black People Open Forum 15
sekou kasimu Black People Politics : Has President Obama Been Good For Black People? Black People Politics 6
MsInterpret Black People : Supporting Someone Who Has Been Raped or Sexually Assaulted Black People Open Forum 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Arizona’s Maricopa County Sheiff Joe Arpaio has been reprimanded by a federal judge Black People Politics 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Secret Service: Ricin-Laced Letter to Obama Has Been Found Black People Politics 6
N Black Spirituality Religion : Israel's program has been set aside Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
N Black Spirituality Religion : God's Mind has been Reconciled Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
N Black Spirituality Religion : Our sin debt has been settled Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Destee Violaters / Violations : Enejoh - Study Group Access Has Been Removed for One Month Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Orisons Black People : Has China's Soul been Stolen? Black People Open Forum 2
I Black People Politics : The term useful idiot has never been more fitting Black People Politics 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : How religion has been used to promote slavery Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black Sports : Has There Ever Been an All Black Roster for a Professional Sports Team? Black Sports 16
MsInterpret Black People : Has the Race Card been Overused and/or Abused? Black People Open Forum 44
Shikamaru Black People Politics : Obama has been a help to me. Black People Politics 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : It Is Not What Has Been Declared To Be Right Or Wrong For Your Life Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : My Faith in the man I voted for as president has been Restored Black People Politics 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Internal Galactic Clock Has Been Turned off In Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur This website has been hacked and tampered with Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 18
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Has It Not Occurred To Us That What We Have Been Doing Is Not In The Best Interest To Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Church Has Never Been A Fortress Of Protection For Black People Chief Elder Osiris 2
M Has Destee Been Attacked By Racists? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
skuderjaymes Ghana : Ghana has been noted as the second highest donor to Haiti after Guyana Ghana 1
Ankhur Black People : How much Real Change has there been in US foreign policy? Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Has the H5N1 vaccine , been tested and found to be safe? Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Has Black People Been Addicted to Failure Rather Than Winning? Chief Elder Osiris 0
I Black People : A DR ben update, Our Baba has been moved Black People Open Forum 4
naija-man Black People : Your Race Card Has Been Revoked! Black People Open Forum 23