Black Spirituality Religion : What Happened to the Dinosaurs, Unicorns, Ect????

Sorry If I confused some of you I am first of all a black man and a christian.

The dinosaurs were destroyed by fire. The world was destroyed by fire then water God said, that man will destroy the world the next time. Dinosaurs lived before man thus it is safe to assume that God destroyed the world once before man was created. Hint research when the devil was casted out of heaven.

Godssoulja said:

The dinosaurs were destroyed by fire. The world was destroyed by fire then water God said, that man will destroy the world the next time. Dinosaurs lived before man thus it is safe to assume that God destroyed the world once before man was created. Hint research when the devil was casted out of heaven.

This a christian version, not THE only version

Godssoulja said:

Nice Avatar (Who is that white dude on that cross?), but what God are you talking about? Do you know how many religions/spiritual sects/cults/myths/etc. have creation and destruction stories?

Yes I know this is but, one view I welcome anyone who has a different view. I am well studied on world religions. Im a 1999 graduate of the University of California at Berkeley and a 2004 graduate of Masters Theological Seminary.

Just sharing my point of view. If you have one please share it....

Godssoulja said:
Yes I know this is but, one view I welcome anyone who has a different view. I am well studied on world religions. Im a 1999 graduate of the University of California at Berkeley and a 2004 graduate of Masters Theological Seminary.

Just sharing my point of view. If you have one please share it....

And? that does not mean you overstand the inner workings of Traditional African religions.