Black Spirituality Religion : What Happened to the Dinosaurs, Unicorns, Ect????

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by MizLindaLinda, Jan 16, 2005.

1. MizLindaLinda

MizLindaLinda Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Since my first Sunday School class began with the first Book in the Bible, I have always had since I was a child, questions, but was afraid to ask.
    Why did God make the devil anyway?Didn't He know he was going to cause us all kinds of trouble?
    How old is the earth? Can any one really prove how old it is?How long has man lived on it?Question every one else on the earths been asking for years and years.
    Is science right? Are preachers right?Is anyone right?Theres so much stuff written by so called scholars and experts and just plain ole folks, but the botton line is,you cant believe anything written today. I repeat TODAY. This time and hour. As I read threads on here, no one comes in to complete agreement, and all of us think we are right, so no use in argueing over it, but discussing it would be a blessing....
    While I wouldn't be dogmatic about some of these things, they did however open my eyes to our ability to always triumph in Christ Jesus.
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.Only God Himself could sum up everything in so little words. This first verse alone speaks so much to us that it would fill so many volumes that the world could not contain them.
    Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep...
    God didn't make the earth without form and void. That came later.The Hebrew words translated without form and void are the words tobu va bohu. Tobu means formlessness, confusion, unreality, emptyness, chaos, waste. Bohu means emptiness. Va simply means and.
    God didn't create the earth as a formless, confused, empty chaotic mess .A creation like this doesn't meet the Biblical criterial for Gods work.
    His work is perfect and Glorious.(Deuteronomy 32:4 and Psalm 111:3)
    I found two Scriptures that gives proof that God didn't make the earth tobu.
    Isaiah 45:18 says"For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it, he hath established it, he created it not in vain (tobu), he formed it to be inhabited:I AM the Lord, and there is no one else.God made the earth in a state of glorious perfection.The earth fell into the choatic ruin as clearly stated in the second verse of Genesis.The Hebrew word "was" means fall out, come to pass, become, be.So looking at these two verses, I see this....Not created, tobu, but BECAME tobu. Genesis 1:2, and 2Peter 3;5,6 backs this up.
    Something bigtime happened between the first and second verses here, and millions of years are between them.Now if God created Adam around 6000 years or so ago, yet the earth is clearly much older than that, what happened between those times?
    2 Peter 3:5,6..Creation in eternity past, to which ALL fossils and remains belong.Now that's interesting and gets me thinking.Isaiah says the earth was habitable.The big question among scientists has always been what happened to the dinosaurs?
    I have heard of all kinds of theories and some of funny. One thing they do all agree on is that something quite catastropic happened to kill them all off.Most will tell you that an asteroid collided with the earth and caused a widespread mass extinction..Close I think, but no cigar.
    I think it was the day Lucifer fell..Jeremiah 4:23-27 says this: I beheld the earth, and lo,IT WAS without form, and Void(tobu va bohu), and the heavens, and they HAD no light.
    24 I beheld the mountians, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
    25 I beheld, and lo, THERE WAS, no man, and all of the birds of the heaven were fled. hummmm.
    26 I beheld, and lo, the fruitful place WAS a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, AND by his fierce anger.
    27 For thus hath the Lords said, The whole land shall be desolate, yet....will I not make a full end.

The Lord had Jeremiah look back in the past and see the day when judgement fell on the world that then was..Light was removed He moved earths light and not just his natural light. God is light 1John 1:5. Life wasn't to be found anywhere, even the birds werent here anymore.When God removed the light of life, of course every creature died instantly.All the cities were destroyed too. Mountians and hills shook..Could this have been when the first fault lines came about? What happened here? Could it have been verse 26? The presence of God is as destructive of evil as it is of created good?
    What made God so angry was a rebellion so great it split the angelic hosts..Ezekiel 28:12-15 clears this up.God creates in all his creations a certain thing, and that thing is free will. Verse 15 of chapter 28 tells us what happens. "Thou was perfect in thy ways from the day thou was created, TILL INIQUITY was found in thee..Lucifer and the angels all had free will at the time of his creation.He used it at some time to worship and please God, but the bible doesn't tell us for how long.WHAt happened here? Isaiah 14:12-14 gives us the answer,.Lucifer's five treasonous "I wills" reveal much..There was a real star wars..Lucifer even deceived some of the angels and led a revolt against God.
    We all know the outcome.......Jesus told us Himself."And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lighting fall from Heaven. Luke 10:18.That would have caused a big bang in itself. (smile).
    I think Lucifer's rebellion angered God so much that He removed Himself from the environment of the earth causing a chaotic wasteland covered with water.
    Now back to the Dinosaurs, were these a creation of God, or of Lucifer's? Remember he did say he would set up his own kingdom too. Lucifer was not happy just being a high ranking cherub with rule over several planets. He wanted to be like the Most High God. And you can find the pre-historic civilization on this earth within his realm of dominion and rebellion.
    We are led to believe that Lucifer’s rebellion was quickly put down by God, but it didn't happen that way.Was this past world a time of angelic attempt to create man and some animals?I think so.Did Lucifer create the dinosaurs and the so called ape man? Could this be why the missing link cant be found because these were created by Lucifer and not the Most High God? Enquiring minds wanna know.......
    Peace

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    What missing link? The monkey, although appearing to be black, isn't. If we shave him down we will see that they are white. The have thin lips and flat A**. Know anybody on the planet like that? If you do, you done found your missing link !! :yesno:

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I always wondered about the dinosaurs too. I don't know if they have ever found a prehistoric cave man though. But some do believe that man did exist when the dinosaurs walk the earth.

Do you know if they can trace man back to the time of dinosaurs?

4. MizLindaLinda

MizLindaLinda Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL That was funny.

5. AHMOSE

AHMOSE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mechanical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +9
    Dinosaurs...

Remember saints Gods time and our time is not the same. One Thosand of our years is 1 day to God. I dont want to give it all away, but I will give you a hint. The world was destroyed the first time by fire during the time of the dinosaurs. The question is by who? I want you to find it....

6. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    No offense, but did it occur to you that many people here do not believe in the Christian bible or Muslim Quran?

7. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0

8. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Please give your answer soon.Fight the good fight of faith!!

9. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

10. Akilah

Akilah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
    Ratings:
    +36
    Sekhemu,

Godsoulja is a brutha... and there is only one GOD