Black People : What happened to the Black Conscious Community and our Movement?

Nope. Not going to be wherever you're going.
Headed to confidential location.
And I ain't mad at you! Smile It takes courage to make revolution. Any coward can beg for reforms that never materialize. It never ceases to amaze me how some people will sing the praises of a Fidel Castro, Assata Shakur, or Malcolm X, but run from revolution! Lol Confidential location? Yeah right! That tells me you don't really know where you're going!!! But it's all good. Not everyone is up to the challenge!!!

View attachment 8059 View attachment 8057 View attachment 8056

Back in the day, during the CRM Blacks proudly wore Black fist t shirts and turbans and dashikis. I still wear dashikis inside.
I'm having a t shirt made with the fist. Haven't wore one in years.

Whatever happened to Black Power.
Too many Black people dont want to offend whites. I say if they are offended by me celebrating my Blackness then thats their issue to deal with.

I mean recognizing that the word black, although an honorable term, has outgrown its usefulness. It's just an adjective that was used to describe us. "The proper name of a people should always reflect land, history, and culture', Dr. John Henrik Clarke. If the name that you are called by does not reflect land, history, and culture, you have been called out of your name! The noun Afrikan does just that! All Afrikans are black, but not all blacks consider themselves Afrikan! Are we clear? The Afrikan ethnic identity is the key to unity. We seem to be the only group that hasn't figured this out yet.
Thank you very much. I dont argue the point with people that dont consider themselves African but I dont recall any land mass called Black except the Melanesian Islands.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back