Black Christians : "What Happened To Mary, Jesus' Mother after Jesus' Death?

Swagli,

It's kind of comical you are now questioning the authorship of the Bible.

The Old Testament was written in ancient Hebrew and Aramaic. The New Testament was written in Keno Greek, the dialect in wide use because of conquering of Alexander the Great.

According to Talmudic and acknowledged Biblical scholars, the first five books of what is now called the Biblical Canon was written by Moses under inspiration from God. Most believe Moses simply wrote down what Yahweh dictated to him.

You're going to have do a lot of reading because a few so-called Bible books are spurious, meaning from their writing style and theme, they don't fit in the main thrust of the Old Testament which are prophecies leading to the Messiah, Jesus, the Christ.

The New Testament fulfills all those prophecies about the coming Messiah and provides hope beyond the Israelites to all the peoples of Earth.

Combined, there are 66 Books of the Bible. Which were actually scrolls that were slowly combined after the last Apostle, John, died in 96.

There are 40 authors of the various books of the Bible. I believe Moses also wrote the Book of Job. The Bible writers could not have gotten together to compare notes, because the 66 books were written over a period of some 1,600 years.

No human lives that long.

But you have to have Faith to believe all of this. The real truth is not gonna descend from clouds and hit you on the head.
Why would you say that? comical? It's all about knowledge, understanding, etc. Thanks for sharing...

Why would you say that? comical? It's all about knowledge, understanding, etc. Thanks for sharing...

Wrong word. It is interesting that you asked.

The Biblical Canon is interesting. I don't pretend to be able to explain every sentence.

But much of it, I believe I can, if it is interpreted literally.

Wrong word. It is interesting that you asked.

The Biblical Canon is interesting. I don't pretend to be able to explain every sentence.

But much of it, I believe I can, if it is interpreted literally.
Btw, as I have traveled through this life I have questioned many things. And if there is a factual answer I definitely want to hear it. Enjoy your day...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back