Black Christians : "What Happened To Mary, Jesus' Mother after Jesus' Death?

No one knows where Moses was buried either. Mary is not pivotal to the preaching of Jesus, the Christ.

She was simply the human female vessel that carried the life force of Jesus to full term.
I wonder such [to me anyway] were left out of the scriptures, etc.? I have actually found not concrete in the biblical teachings. Many things were left out or just not entered. Perhaps they never assumed that folks would ask those questions. The Bible story is far too invisible!

Swagli, I don't worry about that at all.

Human beings have a habit of venerating their dead heroes. This is likely why Yahweh, the G-d of the Israelites, hid the grave of Moses. Yahweh didn't want Israelites to become ensnared in false worship by worshiping at a tomb of Moses as many earlier had worshiped the golden calf.

"After that, Moses the servant of Yahweh, died there in the land of Moʹab just as Yahweh had said. He (Yahweh) buried him in the valley in the land of Moʹab, opposite Beth-peʹor, and nobody knows where his grave is down to this day." (Deut. 34: 5, 6)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back