Black People : What Happened to all the Alcohol?

riverrhonda

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 28, 2020
I asked the customer service lady at my grocery store when they would get a new shipment of isopropyl alcohol. thinking I could come the day they got it before it sold out. She told me they can’t get any.

Woah, wait. The store can’t get any alcohol? With alcohol in such high demand it would look like manufactures would be filling the stores as fast as they can produce it. They’d make billions. Something tells me alcohol is only being sold in certain areas probably at a very high price.

Now I wonder, can you made it in a bathtub like they used to made drinking alcohol during prohibition? Maybe I could find a speak easy somewhere.

Other products in high demand because of the coronavirus that aren't available in the stores where ordinary people shop: hand sanitizer, Lysol, gloves, hydrogen peroxide. i asked the customer service lady if they had any DDT, but she just laughed.

I asked the customer service lady at my grocery store when they would get a new shipment of isopropyl alcohol. thinking I could come the day they got it before it sold out. She told me they can’t get any.

Woah, wait. The store can’t get any alcohol? With alcohol in such high demand it would look like manufactures would be filling the stores as fast as they can produce it. They’d make billions. Something tells me alcohol is only being sold in certain areas probably at a very high price.

Now I wonder, can you made it in a bathtub like they used to made drinking alcohol during prohibition? Maybe I could find a speak easy somewhere.

Other products in high demand because of the coronavirus that aren't available in the stores where ordinary people shop: hand sanitizer, Lysol, gloves, hydrogen peroxide. i asked the customer service lady if they had any DDT, but she just laughed.
i have been wondering that same thing myself.
it seems there is money to be made but no one is making it.
that's not how capitalism is supposed to work. :10500:

Isopropyl alcohol a/k/a rubbing alcohol is manufactured and distributed at a fixed volume for two distinct markets. Industrial processing use for solvents and household medical use. The industrial market garners approximately 5 times the sales volume that household market garners so the consumer market will always take second place in it's manufacture and distribution irregardless of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. America has a vast number of chemical companies that will sell Isopropyl alcohol but not single bottles to end user consumers

www.americanchemicalsuppliers.com/content/page/isopropyl-alcohol

Isopropyl alcohol a/k/a rubbing alcohol is manufactured and distributed at a fixed volume for two distinct markets. Industrial processing use for solvents and household medical use. The industrial market garners approximately 5 times the sales volume that household market garners so the consumer market will always take second place in it's manufacture and distribution irregardless of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. America has a vast number of chemical companies that will sell Isopropyl alcohol but not single bottles to end user consumers

www.americanchemicalsuppliers.com/content/page/isopropyl-alcohol
in US industry is shut down and consumers are crying for alcohol. whoever makes it should shift gears.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back