Black Christians : WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE ADAM & EVE?

That is a good question. What I come to in my own travels is that the Bible does not start at the beginning of human history. The Sons of God and the daughters of men is one thinking point. Another is that Cain managed to find a wife after he was kicked out of Eden. These are two dead giveaways that the Bible is not reflective of the start of human history. What happened before Adam and Eve is a good thinking point indeed. A sci fi classic tries to tackle this. BTW it is my understanding that a black woman wrote this and her work was hijacked.

Thank you for your comments!

Well considering the very scriptures that I posted, the Bible actually does start at the beginning of human history in regards to what today is termed 'MODERN HUMINIDS'!--That is the key phrase that scientist use today and this phrase absolutely agrees with the Bible timeline of the creation of Adam and Eve.

As this forum is GROUP STUDY based on Christians, I am basing my research here, on the Bible but also many other research too, in relation to what the Bible records. So the issue here is the term 'HUMAN HISTORY' as you stated and this is the problem that I too think about in terms of 'What did happen before the Biblical history'.

My other thoughts and references are based on the fact that I did visit THE SMITHSONIAN, and the information there adds to my confidence in the phrase 'MODERN HOMINIDS'. So my wondering is in fact based upon 'just what did happen on this planet before modern hominids before Adam and Eve's timeline?

So I do see that the Bible tells us in many ways that there were many beings on this planet before Adam and Eve manifested and this is so amazing to me because THE CHURCH has failed in this regards and do not teach this important part of human history.

Yes, I absolutely agree with you in the phrase 'Sons of God and daughters of men' is an incredible clue to think on!

But in regards to Cain, no, based on my research, the wife he found may not have been after he was kicked out of Eden, but he knew of this woman byway of his own mother, because that was her daughter. She was born prior to Cain and the Bible terms her as 'the Seed of the Serpent' and therefore, she was older than Cain. She might have left off from Eve at some point and Cain may have met her after a migration out of Eden, but the Bible and other research proves to me that she was Eve's offspring. But again the very scriptures that I wrote too in the Book of Revelations does show that the Bible may not go into detail about what happened before Adam and Eve and start 'HISTORY OF OTHER BEINGS that would not be defined as being HUMANS!!!-BUT the Bible does reveal there was life, intelligent life on this planet long before Adam and Eve, much longer before Adam and Eve. I will post the scriptures in part again:

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon;
and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place
found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent,
called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into
the earth,
and his angels were cast out with him. REVELATION 12:7-9.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, …
REVELATION 20:2.

This very phrase ‘that OLD SERPENT’ is extremely revealing! And it was repeated in scripture. It is the key to understanding that there was a very, very ancient intelligent being in this planet in comparison to the presence of Adam and Eve.

But as far as 'human history' now, that is the question. Scientist use the term HOMINIDS. And I guess there is more to why there is this distinction between Modern Hominids and earlier beings that are also grouped under the heading of HOMINIDS.

That is a good question. What I come to in my own travels is that the Bible does not start at the beginning of human history. The Sons of God and the daughters of men is one thinking point. Another is that Cain managed to find a wife after he was kicked out of Eden. These are two dead giveaways that the Bible is not reflective of the start of human history. What happened before Adam and Eve is a good thinking point indeed. A sci fi classic tries to tackle this. BTW it is my understanding that a black woman wrote this and her work was hijacked.

HA HA! Thank you for the you tube clip! I did not know that! WOW!
I'm not a tv person and I've never seen this movies, but now, I think I will!

My husband is into that kind of sci Fi flicks and so are my sons, they have sat and ate popcorn and watched that stuff, but I just never found interest. One of my sons tells me that one of the popular sci fi is awesome and he says I would like it, but I don't know. I was never even into Star Trek, but I might just try to watch it. This co-worker once told me, (he was a White guy), that some of these popular films are based directly from the Bible.

WOW! You're kidding! I never knew this!

Here's a snapshot ... Unfortunately, the captioned comments below the picture hasn't been proven as a legitimate claim.

Sophia-Stewart-science-fiction-writer.jpg

Sophia Stewart, science fiction writer

AFRICANGLOBE – This little known story has met a just conclusion, as Sophia Stewart, African American author of The Matrix will finally receive her just due from the copyright infringement of her original work!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back