Black People : What Haapens When You Put Aluminum Foil in a Microwave

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Don't tell me the question has never occured to you. But the gods of modern appliances have decreed "Thou shalt not" and so we haven't though most of us have no idea what manner of hell we would be cast in if we do.

I am NOT one of those people who must try everything once but I am one of those people who must question everything several times. And I guess if I were planning on buying a new microwave anyhow I might try it just to see for myself what would happen. Just so that if some kid asks me I won't have to tell him to go play. It just isn't done. From the perspective of a kid that means the adult doesn't have the answer so the question continues to nag.

I am also not the kind of person who can buy a new microwave every third Saturday. Fortunately Google came to my rescue and this is what I found.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/10851

Don't tell me the question has never occured to you. But the gods of modern appliances have decreed "Thou shalt not" and so we haven't though most of us have no idea what manner of hell we would be cast in if we do.

I am NOT one of those people who must try everything once but I am one of those people who must question everything several times. And I guess if I were planning on buying a new microwave anyhow I might try it just to see for myself what would happen. Just so that if some kid asks me I won't have to tell him to go play. It just isn't done. From the perspective of a kid that means the adult doesn't have the answer so the question continues to nag.

I am also not the kind of person who can buy a new microwave every third Saturday. Fortunately Google came to my rescue and this is what I found.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/10851

All I can say sister is.....I'm not that bold...this is me moonwalking out the kitchen.....:blob fire:

Lilpea :1on1:

Nothing good! ......The heat of the oven makes the molecules of food move super rapid...that rapid movement is what cooks the food quickly. but aluminum is not porous.....there is nowhere for the molcules to move once heated.......so they explode.......KABOOM!!!!!.......end of your microwave......do not try at home!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back