Black People : WHAT GOOD IS HISTORY, KNOWLEDGE OF SELF OR NATIONALISM IF..???

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Tell me what good is nationalism, knowledge of self or history if it does not bring about a transformation of self? I have met more black men in Canada from Canada and Afraka and Jamaica and other places who love white women more than they do our own!! Some even use warped history to justify their actions...."we're all the same....there's only one race, the human race...and other ish as well. Seems as if the Black people in the U.S. are the only real group not trying to be THEM!!!

In fact, I'm finding out that most other black groups actually don't like us as much as we may think that they do. Sure, we're the trend setters, the brilliant ones, the revolutionaries and all that....but we are also the ones who REMIND THE OTHERS of our people who we are as a people globally...and most would rather forget than to be reminded of that....especially the black man and his hyper-active no conscience penis gone wild. I am actually respected, admired, feared, shunned and a lot more up here....and imagine, I haven't even begun to turn it up yet!!!

Will keep you informed!!!...Peace Out!!!