Black People : What Exactly is Blackface?

What Exactly is Blackface?

167.jpg

Well in a psychological sense they cant destroy us if we're woke but in a literal sense vermin despise light because it prevents them from doing what they do and as such exposes them for what they are.
Do you know , that if you are with a loved one , who has been bitten by a snake, you must keep them awake and PREVENT , them from falling asleep, so they, can stay alive?? Until you get an antidote??

I'm confused here. Are you making a statement and/or asking questions? If your query is real world and you're not going somewhere else with this then you must be referring to venomous and/or nonvenomous snakebites somewhere in the outback where that happened to be the recommended treatment at that time in history where medical help was or still is hours away because in my 3 years as a paramedic we rarely if at all witnessed any patient that looked at all sleepy, unconscious or dead, if anything they were running around usually in pain depending on the type of snake that bit them. All we did was secure them, calm them down as best we could, place them on a stretcher usually in a semi supine position according to patient comfort and transport them to the nearest receiving hospital, while enroute the patients vitals were checked and noted, we'd call the receiving hospital to advise them of the situation and asked if further treatment was ordered by the ER attending physician. By the time we started an IV line we'd already arrived at the hospital. End of adventure. I hope this helped.
We are asleep, and that is why White Supremacy has been acting like rats roaches nd water bugs, cause our lights have been off for the past 25 years !
We were bitten as Brother James illustrated in hs great piece of , artwork collage
by the poisonous snake , of a abharant culture
and no group, no leadership and no quorum of young minds, are trying to shake the community, to keep us from falling asleep and dieng slowly or be reduced to a very reacl chattel slavery in the next 100 years,
from the effect!
All of the Black face stuff, they do intentionally, all the police abuse and lynchings they do intentionally, all the missing Black girls in Chicago, the poison water in Flint, the racist crap they put sumbliminally in movies ,
the dumping of truck loads of free guns and free ammo in certain communities , still goes on intentionally and will not stop,

until we wake up!

And they know that

Did you see my reference point?? Brother jamesfromPhilly did a montage about how the community was infected in the 90s to get us to forget about the acheivements and struggles and ability to unite in the 60s 70s and even 80s! If you are from Brooklyn then surely you are aware of what Sonny Carson, Jitu Weusi and Nation of Gods and Earths, acheived on a street level, in that borough, and about all the manifestations of Black nationalism that were destroyed by the late 80s like Freedom National Bank, the East Cultural Center, Black News, and Uhuru Sasa school to name a few ! You cant deny seeing how the community and yes even the family unit, extended and personal changed in the 90s! Bruh I said a snake bite, and yes that was a snake bite that COINTELRPO did ! We can argue that point day and night !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back